June 13, 2012

Currently

Image via WeHeartIt, typoed by me.

Reading // The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. My friend, Ayu gave me the chance to borrowed it and so I did read it. She also showed me the first sequel, I am Number Four—yes, people, that movie with Alex Pettyfer in it! Both can give me goosebumps and I must say, in the last part of I am Number Four, I cried and hated that book because Henry get died in a war because of he had to protect John. I hate scenes like that. I mean, come ooonnnn, Henry reminds me with my dad! He's too good to be deleted from that book!

Watching // Umm, are YouTube videos can be called as 'watching'? I haven't touched my TV for ages :$

Anticipating  // The very first time my Japanese club's Bunkasai :) Do come!

Laughing about // How Adit and Ojan said all the words upside-down and it made the whole class laughed in tears xD Those two can't be any crazier than this!

Listening to // First, Payphone by Maroon 5. I like the overall songs but always skip Wiz Khalifa's part. Though the MV seems quite unrelated with the song LOL. Second, Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia. I heard it on a radio and asked my friend what song was that and he said it was Titanium. I wasn't really sure that it was David Guetta's song because from what I heard, the singer was a woman :D Third, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. Not much to say, I love it since the first line of the song :x Fourth, Blue Night by MLTR. OLD SONG, I KNOOOOWW!!! But who cares? It hits me every night, folks~ Fifth, Somebody I Used To Know by Gotye. I just don't like the tune and how creepy it could be. But I admit that it moves my feet like crazy. Sixth, Got Me Good by Cody Simpson. Though I'm a longtime Cody's fan, I can't stop listening to his new songs. His voice isn't as cheesy as the first time I heard him singing so it really worth it :)

Eating // Emm, this kind of chocolate crisp with chocolate sauce within from Oishi. I was going to take the picture but as always, I forgot. This has been keeping me alive for several days and I surely will need more of them—just to make sure their crispiness is crispy.

Working on // Making more high-quality typographies and use my own pictures :) For all this time, I only provide typos and quotes, not the pictures. It's been hard for me because my camera isn't always on the good mood to cooperate and beautiful moments are rarely happen around my neighbourhood :x

Wishing // I can smoothly make it to grade 11 and get into Social class! Also, to have a boyfriend...

This post is inspired by Ilene. And as what she has written on her pst, "If you write up your own "Currently" post, I'd love to see it so be sure to leave it the comments so that I can check it out, too!"

4 comments:

  1. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay so which part in this post is cute???

      Delete
  2. hi lovely i have giveway on my blog and its open for international . if you had a time please check my blog :) good luck :D

    join my second giveway for 5 winners

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no promo. and no offense :x

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.