June 10, 2012

Minus one

Aaaaand as I've promised! I'll make lots of hayuuuugggeee posts along with the stories and pictures~ Okay but first of all, lemme just tell you about something's birthday...

April 2nd 2012, I attended something's birthday, my school's birthday to be exact. And as always, I became the official photographer for every event there. At first, I joined with the Rally Photo competition together with my new classmate, Timur, which asked me to collect as much photos as I can related to the event that day. Well, I did, but at the end of the day I didn't report my photos to the judges and left the place :D So here are some photos of the event~

Wakakak! XD See? I've told ya!

All photos were taken by me. Stupidly, I forgot to take my own picture that day ._. Well, that probably every photographer's main risk. Maybe because it was our first year in SMADA, our class wasn't as crayzeh as our seniors! :D They were all so creative and youthful! They got lots of wonderful theme ideas for each class and fun to try! Really, it was such an event and I can't imagine what would I do without those funky seniors ;)

Happy 29th birthday, Desmada! :*

PS: Something's not working with my Chrome. I don't know, I just can't access my basic Facebook profile like it's broken. Say, do you guys find the same problem too? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.