June 09, 2012

Outside the line


Well, last Sunday me, dad, and big brother went to a wedding party. At first I was like WTF, and tried to do a runaway. As you know, I hate being surrounded by people who I barely know. And this time, with OLDS :| However, it was a perfect chance for me to meet new people. What I hate from things like this is when I have to pretend that I'm interested with what they're talking about. No offense, but I don't care with what have they done with their lifes and please, please, don't ever think I'll put my careness on them.

When I come to special occasions like a wedding party, I probably will walk away, sightseeing all alone around the place and looking at peoples. I don't know why, but I just love doing it. I'd rather be alone than with my family. Cuz I don't have to pretend that I'm interested with my parents' friends. So if you someday you find me somewhere at a party, just remember that my smiles aren't for "real".

Yap, just so you know~

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.