June 27, 2012

Quote of The Day


"I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them that no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and you saw them crying in their bed at night or singing to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street and even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think after seeing them at their most vulnerable you wouldn't be able to help falling in love with them."

-Anonymous-

6 comments:

  1. nice quote and nice blog! following you, mind to followback? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! thank's for the follow, will follow you back in a sec! :*

      Delete
  2. wow what a quote! I love it so much--my new fave, it is sooo true. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is damn true, EJ!! ;) stated and i've tried it LOL

      Delete
  3. Such a great thought!! Wow, never really imagined that - but it's true :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...