June 11, 2012

There are days...

There are days my voice mailbox is full... but I have no energy to listen to them.

There are days I want to be a cooking wiz... but then I remember how much I don't like cooking.

There are days I want to throw out all of my clothes and start new... but then I remind myself I have no money.

There are days I feel pretty... and some where I don't.

There are days I dream of being someone's girl... but then I remember I'm single.

There are days I feel lonely... so I call a good friend. 

There are days I'm inspired... but I don't follow through.

There are days I don't want to pray... and those nights I don't sleep so well.

There are days that I don't want to get out of bed... so I don't, and that's okay too.

There are days I want to cry... so I cry, and I feel much better.

There are days where all I want to do is laugh... so I do, and those days are really good.

There are days I want to blog... but I have nothing to say.

There are days... and then there's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.