June 16, 2012

When you would catch a grenade

Images from: Vanilla Fireworks!

I know this song quite long. Found it from 4shared several months after its been released in US and directly fall in love with it! Oh the lyrics, I'm instantly crying! And after my friend showed me the video clip. Gah! Can't found any better than this. Yea yeah I admit, there's personal reason why I love this song. This song fits my current condition! Ha-ha-ha. You should download it along with: Her World Goes On, The Other Side, Move On, Talking To The Moon, Lazy Song, Again, Runaway, Count On Me, Marry You... etc! They gonna rock your boring time. Hell yeah!!! \m/

...blackblackblackandblue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.