July 05, 2012

Bvlgari


This time I wanna introduce you to the loveliest cat alive! Drum rolls please.... *drum rolls* BVLGARI :3 Everything about him is still a mystery. He's a wild cat that dad picked from our neighbourhood. He came to our house one day and slept for 2 days in our garage. The official day when he became our family was when my family got home at 10 pm. And between our consciousness, mom screamed because he was sleeping on the garage's chair. She screamed not because Bvlgari looked so cute, but because he slept on the chair :D I realized it was the same cat like a few days ago. And so, dad said we could keep him as a pet. But we only feed him, after he get fulled, he'll explore the world and back to us when he's hungry! :3

So do you guys have any pets? :)

8 comments:

  1. that story so cool, I like the post you do on your blog and yes I must say that I also I have a cat in my house, called Ringo (like the beatles xD) the truth is that I would love that will cast a look at my blog and give me your opinion;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, ringo is fine :D wish i can see him (or her?) and probably you can write about him (or her?) in your blog! don't forget to tell me when you do~

      Delete
  2. hahahahahaha I LOVE the second photo, it's so funny! ;P

    yeah, I have one dog named Rosie and one cat named Moshi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want to have dogs... :( but surely it's forbidden. but cats are fine! tho they're not as loyal as the dogs :p

      Delete
    2. I agree...my cat is such a snob sometimes!! but also, sometimes, he is SUPER cuddly. but my dog, she is always happy. :-)

      Delete
    3. they never get in a fight? :O

      Delete
    4. hahaha Rosie has copped a small cut on her nose before, but nothing serious. they dont really like each other very much.....
      heheeh :)

      Delete
    5. i wanna see theemmm!! xD

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.