July 02, 2012

Editor needed!


So hi again! This time I wanna tell you that my fanfics are currently on their way to English version, yayy! :D After struggling over more than 24 hours of Google Translator and surely edit before I publish them, they've officially gone online now! ;) I know, some words might sound cheesy or not cool but I've tried my best! I still need more time to practice my English as for this time I still need the help of Uncle Google. I find it is the best way for now. I don't want my stories/fanfics remain unknown. Soon, really soon, I hope I can fix the grammar or words.

I need an editor :/ Probably my Australian friend can help, right, EJ? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nava!!
    Sure, of course I'll be your editor, I'd love to! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohmygod really???? :O gosh okay please please help me to check my fanfic over here >> http://navartierre.tumblr.com/post/24259028460/one-direction-destined << copy-paste it and please make sure that all the words are perfectly placed, also the grammar >,< emm, do you have e-mail? if you've done you can send it to mine :) thank you so much EJ i'll treat you something i promise--if it's possible! <33

      Delete
    2. Hey again Nava!
      Yeah I've got an email! is yours the.nava@rocketmail.com ??? I just saw it in the disclaimer & details ;)
      let me know if it is and I'll sent the finished piece to your email ASAP. ♥
      aww you don't have to do anything, I'm fine with it!! xoxo

      Delete
    3. oh yes it is :) thank youu so so so so much EJ! :*

      Delete
  2. Hi Nava! Your English is great! I'm trying to improve my English too. What your native language?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe really? thank's :D fortunately i have a quite good basic of english tehee. my native language is bahasa :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx