July 30, 2012

I am this, because I am that


Sorry, stoopid selca, I know :$ I finally back to my old hair, TOTAL BLACK. Bye bye, navy blue and ginger-frappe! :D So this post is inspired by my Blogger's profile. Don't know if this really comes out from my mind since someone may has already got this idea much longer than me but.... ugh, just enjoy the post cuz it's gonna be a really looooooooooooong paragraph :)

I am a human, cuz God created me. I am a soldier, cuz I have missions for my life. I am a girl, cuz I'm addicted to everything sweets. I am a woman, cuz I prefer being respected than getting attention. I am a painter, cuz I'm as crazy as Monet and da Vinci. I am a writer, cuz my hands keep on dancing everytime I see papers. I am a fighter, cuz I ain't live my life as a loser. I am a sinner, cuz I'm human. I am an angel, you just can't see my wings. I am a devil, but my horns are unseen. I am a photographer, cuz I see world through my fish-eye lens. I am a model, cuz people ask me to pose. I am a guard, cuz I have to protect those who I love. I am a girlfriend, and my boyfriend is invisible. I am smart, cuz I know that 1 + 1 = LOVE. I am hated, cuz life is unfair. I am a watcher, cuz I pay attention on people much better than others. I am a dreamer, cuz Disney runs through my veins. I am an imaginator, cuz I never accept reality. I am an enemy, cuz life isn't life if you don't have enemies yet. I am a dancer, cuz my tip-toes are like being burned on fire. I am a singer, cuz Celine Dion is my mom and Andrea Bochelli is my dad...

I am Nava, cuz...

... cuz I am Nava! :)

Welp! That's all for now! Writing all these things down motivates me and I just realized that I am all these things for all this time! :D I hope you don't get bored with my posts, and am waiting for your turn! Simply leave a comment of what I haven't written there or make a post about it and I'll check it out ;)

Tschuss! <3

37 comments:

  1. I like this post! And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, of course I'd like to follow each other! I followed you, now it's your turn to follow me back via GFC!

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, followed you already!

      Delete
  2. you are so beautiful
    xoxo
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGHJKL grazille mille Katie!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this hair color on you. It looks great!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I love black, it goes with everything I wear and can create so many perspectives :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful hair color. I like black hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, dear! I love it too, been missing as a dark-haired girl again :D

      Delete
  5. Hi girl! Thank you for the visit on my blog, I hope to see you again ;) I'm now following you on Pinterest, Bloglovin and Tumblr, too! xoxo Mina.
    New post on my blog THE STYLE FEVER. Like THE STYLE FEVER on FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, didn't expect you to follow my Pinterest account too :D But thank's! I'll do the same! <3

      Delete
  6. Nice post! and i like these pics, cute! :))

    xx
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey nava, just followed you! :) nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Chelle! Yours is awesome too!

      Delete
  8. aw super cute pics! Your hair is gorgeous!

    xx
    Amanda
    MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank's, you too darling!

      Delete
  10. Hi dear!
    You look great!
    Thanks for your comment.
    Of course we can follow each other.
    I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin.
    Keep in touch!
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed back!

      Delete
  11. nice shots dear, you look adorable and lovely! i love what you wrote there, beautiful! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Mithaaa! :D You're amazing as well!

      Delete
  12. I wanna see your doodles more :) hehehe
    can I take a look at your ginger frappe hair?
    can you tell me the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's somewhere here http://ginfragont.blogspot.com/2012/07/you-know-im-letting-go-tonight.html :) Scroll down until the bottom of the post and you'll see me in ginger-frappe!

      Delete
  13. Cute pics, love your glasses. Thanks for the comment, would love to follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, never thought that my old glasses could be loved by you :$

      Delete
    2. Your welcome. Just managed to follow you, had abit of trouble before. Let me know if it appears. :)

      Delete
    3. yes, you've followed me :D it appears here, take a look~ and i've followed you back too! ^^

      Delete
  14. so cute <3

    xx
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your skin is really nice... just thought someone ought to tell you, you're gorgeous :)

    I am me, cuz everyone else is taken. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahah, thank's a lot, bonnee!!! :* can i hug yaa??? ({}) i know i'm gorgeous, god's will B) LOLOL!

      and nice one! been seeing this around weheartit too!

      Delete
  17. You look pretty in black hair dear :) Thankyou for visiting my blog, sure we can follow each other! have just followed yours :)
    and oh, am a huge fan of one direction too! hehe

    xo
    http://www.thestyleshowroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waow, thank's for the compliment, val! :D

      Delete
  18. Cool post! <3
    I follow you, follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. great text! I love it!
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great blog

    it would mean the world to me if youd give me some support on my blog and feedback

    new follower here i lvoe your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx