July 30, 2012

Pretty much hidden

Hey everyone, happy Monday for you! ^^ Strange, isn't it, to see me blogging at Mondays like this? Well, I got a free day tomorrow, just for tomorrow since all the teachers will have their own verification tests. Anyway, here are some doodles I just found from my mountanous papers. I remembered that I haven't made up my desk for years. So here they are, another hidden talent of mine--that is if you can call it as a talent...


These doodles were made faaaarrr away when I was in 3rd grade of junior high—that would be at 9th grade. Born this way was so trending back then I couldn't stop myself not to put those words on the paper. Anyway at the second pic, you can see a very big apple there, right? It represents NY, and all the dreams I've always had since I was still a little kid. All those positive thoughts on the left side and the negative one on the right side. At first I didn't make it in purpose, I guess I got bored to death and started putting down all the lines altogether :D And it turned out like that! Ugh, ahmazayn ;)

Do you guys love doodling too? I'd love to see one!

17 comments:

  1. those are amazing tho!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your blog. I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check mine too! xo

    Nikki of Inside The Closet
    http://nicolalejenadro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaa, you do??? :D Thank's Nicole, followed you back! Your blog is ahmazing as well!

      Delete
  3. cool Nava!
    fortunately I can't.. wheew

    visit my blog ♥ too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, there are so many things beyond drawing :)

      Delete
  4. I love that draw with the lady gaga's songs!!!
    Amazing!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooww, my friends loved that too!

      Delete
  5. Oh how cool! ps. Thank you for your comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun doodles! I'm only good at drawing stick figures and flowers,lol.

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so LOL haha! xD I used to drew people in stick figures too. They're not bad, even until now I still draw people in stick figures!

      And flowers, of course :D

      Delete
  7. great drawings! I love doodling, especially in long meetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Whilst I'm in super long and bored class -,- Sometimes I get caught by the teachers lol

      Delete
  8. great doodles! it's always helpful to know how to draw :)

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment!

    xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love your little doodles :) I do that all the time.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!
    Of course I'd like to follow each other!
    I follow you now, I hope you will follow me back :)

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx