July 28, 2012

Who Did This???

One of a thousand destroyed blogs I see... Glisters and Blisters.

Yeah so seems like the Blogger's system is down here, at my side. I can't follow any blogs and this happened since last night. All the blogs I visited look crumbled and destroyed, so messy. But my blog, Diana's and Sonia's don't get affected :O I wonder if this only happens to people who use modern template as we use the old version of 2006 template. Well, just wonder if this really don't only affected to me...

And to all those blogs that have followed me but I haven't followed you back, please be patient cuz really, I can't follow any blogs at the moment. But when I've figured it out why, I'll be back to you ASAP! Promise :)

7 comments:

  1. wow it's amazing!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger has always problems, i dont know why!!
    have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the first time i see all blogs being error -__- does it happen to you too?

      Delete
  3. Of course we can follow each other ;)
    I´m your new follower :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nava! I can't follow any blogs neither!
    Hope it will work soon:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we can follow each other ;) Im first... now its your turn :):)

    xxx
    Sandra

    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course we can follow each other ;) Im first... now its your turn :):)

    xxx
    Sandra

    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.