August 01, 2012

Auguste Comte

Image via here, typoed by me.

© ADINDA NAVARTIERRE

Thank's July, for everything you've given to me. Thank's for being there when I needed you the most to expressed all the things I've always wanted to do. Thank's for giving us a perfect start for fasting month...

And thank's for being exist, cuz without you, U wouldn't be here right now in my life 

Hi everyone, sup? Guess what, the singing test was cancelled and yeah, I studied about how to be a good conductor instead. Hard to say I hate music when it comes to singing in front of public tho sometimes I get a good response hehe. But enough of that, thank you so much to both EJ and Bonnee—my new 2 good friends that I know from blogging just by this year! Thank's guys for the support of my last post. You really are OOAK! ;) Anyway, it's August the 1st! 16 more days to our independence day, yay! And 12 more days to Tennis Indoor's break-fasting event!

And so, here are some questions I copied from EJ!

Let's answer!

A - AVAILABLE? Yes, but only to U.
B - BIRTHDAY? April 11th. Too late for gifts? Don't worry! You still have next year ;)
C - CRUSHING ON? U in real life, Zayn Malik in my dreams.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD? Hot chocolate.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO? Person? Probably for now, I'll choose my loyal Directioner, Tara :D She's as crazy as I am, as naughty as I am. Oh, I share almost everything to her!
F - FAVORITE SONG? Carly Rae Jepsen's songs.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMI WORMS? Have no idea what are these... 
H - HOBBY? To breathe the air. What else?
I - IN LOVE WITH ANYONE? U~
K - KILLED SOMEONE? Little boy next door. Sorry, what???
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE? Can't remember. I spend most of my times at car sleeping whilst my dad drives :D 
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR? CHOCOLATES.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 2. I'm a middle kid and both are brothers.
O - ONE WISH? I can have more wishes.
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST? My chairmate.
R - REASON TO SMILE? Because I can~
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG? Wide Awake.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP? 5 am for school days and 11 am on weekends.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR? WTF.
V - VEGETABLE? Carrots!
W - WORST HABIT? Falling in love with the wrong guy... But this time, I fall in love with the right guy with the wrong way, haha!
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD? When I was in 5th grade.
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE? 13 years in Jakarta, a year in Jogja, and my first 2 years in Athens.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN? Aries!

Probably I'll leave today's post with this. The rest... I'll try to catch them up! ^^ Have a great Wednesday everyone, and have a surprising beginning of August! xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for visiting my blog:) Wanna follow each others?

    xxx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting answers :)
    "H - HOBBY? To breathe the air. What else?" - great ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i knoooww :D i got so many hobbies and was looking for a certain answer. something that i always do...

      Delete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog! lovely blog :D

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for leaving me such a nice comment and yea it would be great if we could follow each other :)
    i'm following now!

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've followed you ;)
    Mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!
    thanks so much for visit my blog dear! it's a pleasure!
    Kisses!!

    Don't forget join in the sheinshide worldwide giveaway, you can win an amazing dress!! and you can choose it!

    http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/sheinside-worldwide-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for commenting on my blog! id love to follow each other! following you on gfc and bloglovin, hope you will follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just found your blog, and I am such a fan. :)
    I really enjoyed reading those ABCs about you - I'm a One Direction fan too. ^^
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, for real??? that's good for you! :D all directioners are happily accepted here~

      Delete
  9. Hay :D
    I just came across your LOVELY blog, do you want us to follow each other :) I will love that..

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, that means a lot, ann :D thank's for the follow!

      Delete
  11. hey :) thx fr leaving a lovely comment in my blog :D
    please follback me on Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for dropping by on my blog :)

    Please kindly for vote for me so i can go to Paris :)
    http://www.fimela.com/fimelahood/semi-finalist/caroline-robianto

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi carol! thank's for stopping by, already voted you!

      Delete
  13. Awsome photo :) I cant believe that is august

    ReplyDelete
  14. btw You have really nice blog, follow each other ?

    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog <3

    Following you dear and would love if you check mine and follow back if you like :)


    In a Blonde's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'd love to follow your blog! ^_^ and that is such an awesome typography :)

    cheers from california,
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank's for this comment!!! you're so sweeeetttt!

      Delete
  17. such a sweet post dear:)) I love the letter "O" answer!! ahaha exactly what I would answer:p I have a new post now and I would love to know what you think about it!!:D

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you leonor! :D i guess it's the most genius answer if someone asks me question like that!

      Delete
  18. I love reading about other bloggers! Love your answer to the first one ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! & of course we can follow each other. Following you now & hope you do the same for me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this! and love the blog! can't wait to read more. :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh hello there! Thank you so much for dropping me a comment. Anyway, you have a nice blog. About "GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMI WORMS", have you tried one before from Yuppy? I still prefer bears than worms :P

    Have a great day!
    JANE FROM THE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh those candies! :D i don't really eat candies. i got sensitive teeth :x but yeah, the bear one sounds better!

      Delete
  21. sorry for late reply..
    have done for following urs. mind to do the same? :D

    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Waw.. you are young and creative, Nava !! ^^
    Those answers really make me laugh... Hahahaha

    In the future you should work as a Creative Team.. It just a suggest from me...

    I already follow your blog.. mind do the same too..?

    http://callystalynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for reall????? :O omg thank you so much callysta, your comment makes me cry over myself, haha! :)) i hope so, working as a creative director of a company must be interesting! my dream is to be in disney or pixar~

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.