August 13, 2012

Current inspiration: Mike Quyen

The best Lookbookers with such high quality and creative photography concept, for me. Stopped at Doina's blogpost today and when I saw the first photo and read the name of 'Mike Quyen', I knew that post was gonna be epic. I've been loving Mike's photographs since I found his LB account from the contest, LB Is For Lovers. His look, We Found Love attracted my eyes with such uh, needless to say, can't find the right words to describe his amazing talent :) Here are some of my favourite looks from him!












Yellow Diamonds In The Light! The it masterpiece!

Pictures via Mike Quyen on Lookbook.nu. See? I told ya he's really amazing and talented! The way his camera freezes all the photos takes my breath away ;) If only he can teach me some of his artworks, I'd love to move out to Bucharest! Like his Facebook page here, and fan him on LB! :)

11 comments:

  1. God! these photos are incred. Inspiring!


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! Amazing picts :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's all amazed me! yeah B)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaaagh! Incredible! I like all photos! But "dont wake me up" really in my eyes!!
    Gonna fan him on his LB

    visit my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang, the snap snap kind of freaks me out! how did he do that??? :O

      Delete
    2. yeah, its look so real! even with the fake cloud!

      Delete
  5. You're right, these pictures are pretty amazing! I've always wanted to try a levitation photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i am still trying to figure out what camera he uses :D

      Delete
  6. wow. wonderlful! it must take him a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.