Hi! So I just finished having my photos with my former class, X.9—remember that I'm in the second grade now?—edited :) We had so much fun last Friday omg. I wish we're gonna hold another event like that! Also, thank's to EJ, I got featured in her Liebster Award! :D The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. That's why I wonder why EJ count me in since I have 200+ followers :D But it's okay tho~ So apparently, there are rules:
1. Post a link to your nominator's blog with some information about him/her on your blog.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
4. Follow your nominator.
5. Notify the blogs you nominated.
Aaaaannnnddd EJ is my nominator from her lovely blog, Missie EJ. Just like EJ when she talked about Bonnee, I also don't really remember when was the first time I stopped at her blog but I remember I commented on one of her post and told her that it's God's will that brought me to her blog :D Soon by that, we shared lots of things especially in school probs LOL. We both love writing and have the same dream: to be the author of best-seller books. Not to mention talking and keep on connected with her helps my English better :D I feel blessed that God really made me bump to her :$ 1-4-3, EJ. I am madly in love with your Australian fellow, Cody Simpson btw.
Well, I don't really think I have enough facts to be shared again so I'll make it almost the same like EJ :)
1. I get jealous with Eleanor Calder. Pffttt, kidding. But yeah, seeing those photos where Lou and Elle watched the Olympics makes me go asdfghjkl!
2. I play the piano too! It's still as worst as hell... Needless to say.
3. I'm not one of those popular girls at school, but I guess they're somehow scared of me :/
4. I still hate Photoshop.
5. I'm trying to get over my dry-skin. Any helps? :O
6. I love writing, reading, listening to music, playing the piano and taking photos—same like EJ.
7. I've nevet met any actress or actors before. I hope I will.
8. I love my eyes and legs. My eyes are deep brown and my friends said they love it cuz it's the natural colour and I don't need to use any softlens to make it even prettier. Whilst for my legs, they're longer than my torso which gives me taller effect.
9. I'm fluent in Japanese, French, Deutsch, Italian, a bit of Russian, and Javanese—one of Indonesian's traditional dialect.
10. I have a keen interest with things with union jack prints.
11. I just broke one of my finger yesterday when I tried to played my harp.
Here are the eleven blogs I nominate for the Liebster award:
1. Clingly Cocoa.
2. Geoger, xoxo.
4. Bolu by Rima.
5. Itings Curly.
6. Sweety Peach.
7. The Jungle Girl.
8 - 11. As always, I'm running out of blogs to nominate :/ So I'm giving it to everyone who sees this!
Okay, that's all for now. Still have more photos to be edited, I'm so tired after 5 hours trying to choose which photos should be uploaded and which ones that shouldn't. I also wonder if there's a better place to keep all my picts together. My Flickr is about to end and Facebook has the 200 photos limits :/ Suggest?