August 27, 2012

Where the skies are blue


BEACHES, like I've told you before. Went to Siung Beach right at Mt. Kidul before heading back home and watched Avatar with my other cousins :D I've missed my last trip to the beach which was quietly around 2 years ago. And the touch down last Friday was pretty messy haha! Went there with some of my relatives and that stupid guy, Dimitri :| He's a party animal and seeing beaches will only make it even worse. Oh kidding, he's still seewww good for giving me new boomerang ;) I've tried it and well, I did hit Eleanor xD

So no chit chat, here are some of the shots of model of the century...


The beach was pretty much amazing with all the "mountainous" atmosphere there. Great place for photoshoots. But as the sands were white and there were lots of corals at seashore and it took years for me to reached the water, I guess that would be the first and last time visit for me... It was so slippery and god damn my feet got hurt! You can wear sandals or flip flops but the waves will wash it and take it away from you, ha! Cuz that's exactly what happened to me. Which fortunately I was able to catch my sandals. Here are the rest of the photos that day, I always love beaches whatever the challenges I have to take. Don't you just love playing with water? :)


Oh and here are both of my brothers :) This time I hope you can see their faces clear enough!


Mmmm, probably not that clear. I was wearing Urban Outfitters plaid shirt, Zara shorts and unbranded sandals. Now that I'm seeing these pictures, I think I should look up for more shorts now. Just in case if beaches will call me in the near future~ Hope you guys enjoy your holiday! :) Photos were taken by me, photos that are me in it, taken by dad.


"You better see me writing your name on sands. It's the wave that erase your name, which I call better as destiny."

-Adinda Navartierre-

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos. looks like you had heaps of fun!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jacy! :D of course we did! i love playing with water!

      Delete
  2. I really like the last quote you made! Wow!

    nice pictures, gosh, I miss beach too~

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah, really? :D that was pretty spontan, well... merci beaucoup adeee, imma kind of beach bump. well, now you're here so we ARE beach bump! xD

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx