Hey, thank's!

August 10, 2012


Good day, peepz! :) Just got home from school, the last day before I start my 2 weeks holiday of fasting month, yay! Opened my blog and found this comment, telling me that I've been featured as one of the gorgeous 15 blogs by Ira. Have seen this kind of awards from blogs to blogs but none have came to me haha! :D So by this, I can say muchas gracias to Ear-rah! ;) Anyway, here are some rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging, or at least they've been blogging for less than 2 years.
2. Let the bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

First of all, sorry that I've edited the picture, since there's always something in my mind that forces me to do something different and special for the logo. Afterall, it's my blog, right? :) And I've thank Ira too. Now I'm gonna share my 7 random facts... wait, I'm 16 and so I'll share my 16 random facts.

1. I start loving mathematics for social class.
2. I can't stop thinking about U.
3. I get amazed easily of everything U does in front of me.
4. I can't stop having so much fun when it comes to spending time with Tennis Indoor!
5. I just started hating music, somehow :|
6. I hate my big brother for he can't keep his promises and always come late in every occasions.
7. I just lost my Persian cat.
8. I can't believe Ramadhan's about to end.
9. I love U, ha!
10. But he seems so ignorant with all the love signals I give for him... well.
11. My oh-so-painful Christian Louboutin shoes just got sold for IDR 3,5 million. Wow, such a fantastic number for a secondhand shoes, haha!
12. I'm getting better of using HARRY.
13. I hate it when my classmates—or whoever it is except U—use my Instagram for their personal reason. I mean, it's getting fulled by their faces, and I don't like it. The feed should be all about my life, and it's getting ruined by my friends' faces. Geez...
14. I've dropped ZAYN twice.
15. And for those who still wandering, yes, Imma half Greek y'all. Okay, you can say it's a quarter.
16. Last but not least, I love my life and all the people in it...

Yeah! And now, it's time to choose 15 bloggers.... Not exactly 15, only the bloggers that came across my mind when writing this post:

2. The Jungle Girl.
7 - 15. Whoever sees this! :)

Okay, catch you guys later on! I have lots of things to be told and yeah, I know I've promised you an outfit post since days ago but really, I've been busy with school tasks and needed some sleeps... Bye! x

8 comments

  1. good luck :3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLA! "Mind following EACHOTHER i'm a directioner too" MHHM SUREEEE LIAR!!!!!!! I FOLLOWED U. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's! followed back :D don't forget to check my whole blog, promise you imma really HAYUGE directioners~

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment! I would love it if we followed each other! I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your so sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete