September 22, 2012

いただきます!

Over tanned, sigh

Hi there! I just had my nihon go exam at school which unexpectedly, I passed it well enough! :D Last night I studied more than 3 hours to got all these hiraganas in my head right away. There were 135 letters in total, but once you've done with the first 50 letters, then you'd be fine. I did it, which at first it was so stressing and I think I was going to blew my mind. But it's all worth it now! I still can't believe that I actually could read those hiraganas today and understood the meanings :D Wadda day!


Anyway, here are some photos that I managed to take when me and Dimitri were having our late dinner at a Japanese restaurant. I missed sushi a lot, all the menu there were soooo tasty and delicious! Fine dining yeah! But looking back at these photos makes me thinking that I might need a new camera teehee... I'm still trying to learn HARRY and all the stoopid functions. Night view mode would be great, but it takes more time to display the photos. Maybe all I need is only a "real" photography class out there? :D

So, いただきます ne~~ ^_^

16 comments:

  1. Very mouthwatering!!! ;P

    ♥'s
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the foods look so tasty
    about your comment, It's much preferably really since I consider myself as someone rather-insecure, that was when I was haley, it's just a ritual to wrap myself between art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the photos !!
    totally amazing and very good quality =D
    you can be a good photographer ^^

    visit my fashion site sometimes..
    hope we can be friend =)
    xx

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! such a cool style!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!
    glad you can pass your exam :D
    ah Natto! I wanna try that, how's it taste Nava?

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg food!!!
    omg looks soo yummy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this post ! you have a nice blog too :)
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know if u'd like to, I'll follow back!:D

    Julian from Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah you make me hungry with those sushi picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This food look sooo interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum!! Looks so good!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I would love to follow each other. Following you now via GFC. Hope you please follow me back too! :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous pictures!

    Hey m following you with GFC-Lipsy Singh
    You can follow back now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. heyyyy following u now! that food looks delicious... im hungry now haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. This food looks so good : )
    I would love to follow each other.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.