September 09, 2012

Brit lips


Apparently not :| Now I'm feeling like Jessie J a bit :p Yesterday I went down town to Tanah Abang to have a window shopping with mom, grandma, and Dimitriand his wife (can you belive it that he's only 18 and already married OMG :$). One thing for sure is that they weren't MBA... hehe. Off to my post again, I got a lot of amazing stuffs at the end thank's to the recommendation from my very good friend, Widya. She's a mad shopaholic :D But this Brit ring is one of the goods I got there. Will try to show it all once I'm not too busy playing games lol. So how do you like it? ;)

22 comments:

  1. heyyy they look cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, thank's a lot EJ! :* haven't seen you around for awhile, miss yaaaa!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for the comment on our blog...we follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! loved it!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those brit lips! following back =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your comment on my blog nice blog you have i follow you via google friends connect, hope you ll do the same xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute omggg. loving it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so kind omggg, merci beaucoup reinhardt! :*

      Delete
  7. Gosh! I love your Union Jack ring!!! So lucky!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, so lucky! it was a lucky bargain tbh ^^

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. danke nat! :* i was imagining you back then xixi

      Delete
  9. cute ring...love your blog ;)
    follow you now
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely ring, Union Jack is cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun ring!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you're a big fan of the UK - hope you can visit one day! :) Bring the sunshine with you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...