September 01, 2012

A classic tale



Met the whole big fam when I was visiting Jogja back then. And as always, Dim ruined everything. When I said everything, it means nothing left to be seen. Like he's a piece of thunder or typhoon that's ready to destroy everything he touches :x Loving the shirt I wore that day. It was a gift from grandma and actually a crop top with long sleeve. But it's in Australian size so yeah, it doesn't look like it's a crop top -__-


Aaannnndddd guess what? My big brother has just accepted in UGM—number 1 university in Indonesia since early 2012! :D Soooo happy for him! He's now studying law and by that, I should feel envy geez.... Dad brought us around Jogja for the rest of the day after family gathering and I was definitely amazed by how wide Grha Sabha Pramana was!!! :O The sky was so blue and clear and the wind did wonder to my hair *pfftt* So fresh! Unlike in Jakarta where you can be amazed by the dusts... I can't wait to be there in the same university and faculty with my brother, in about a year B) Everything the best for my high school! \m/

So ciao! See you later, will do fangirling again~ ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for your brother :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtuph8EgUI&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! love the colors you two are wearing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...