September 20, 2012

Currently


Obsessed // With U.

Reading // I haven't read many books recently. Been busy with school and photography class and some demands with blog designs. I wonder what's happening with reading world right now.

Looking forward to // October and probably more weekends :p

Fashion obsession // Get more new stuffs with union jack pattern on it! As I just got my new ring, and soon will have my very first sling bag from Gowigasa that I ever told you here. Can't wait!

Music // Well, still listening to old songs in my playlist. I just remembered I haven't updated my iPod for probably centuries since I always bring my phone with me rather than bringing 2 gadgets at the same time. But now after I broke my phone's screen, it's hard to get back to my iPod. Like, there are only songs from the era of Marilyn Monroe and I don't like it :( I never like this situation...

Thinking about // My phone's screen T^T But before I broke it, the only thing I thought was how to get to Social 1. As you know that students at my school are being rolled once every 2 months and we will be placed in different classes based on our exams' scores. So it's always been banging-all-night-long week for me. If I can't get to Social 1, I don't know what U would say about it...

Another "inspired-by" post by Ilene. Head over to her post, here!

Yes, for you guys who follow me on Twitter, here comes the most heart-breaking moments: I just broke my phone's screen, accidentally of course. But I feel so stupid cuz I know I could avoid it. Now I'm feeling stupid sooooo stupid! I miss my smooth screen :(

5 comments:

  1. I love your fashion obsessions ;)))

    http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2012/09/anche-il-reggiseno-puo-fare-lamericano.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! love them so much!!
    2 giveaways on my blog:)
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( wish your handphone okay even if the screen's broke, Nava.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun current post! you are too cute. i also love those brit lips - a fun ring! p.s. so sad though about your phone. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...