September 09, 2012

I want the boy in my camera


A conversation that led to a tricky question. So yesterday before I went home from having dinner with my family, Dim asked me something pretty stupid. Well, he was actually looking at all the images in my camera and suddenly stopped and said,

"I didn't see any of U's pictures here. You never shot him before?"
"No, never. He doesn't like cameras."
"I thought you liked him that much. Apparently not."

And so I was thinking what was that meant. Of course I like U so damn much, but does it have something to do with taking his pictures? O.o Well, mostly boys don't like being captured by camera right? And then Dim asked me,

"If you may choose between your camera and U, what would be your decision?"
"Why should I choose? I'd take both of them."
"You can only choose one. So choose one."

And I said I'd take U. He laughed. He said I may would have a happy ever after love story, but without a camera, I'd forget all the happy stuffs etc. I thought, and I changed my answer and said I'd take my camera. He laughed again. What's the point of having a camera without having the object you'd take shots for? See what I meant? It's tricky. I gave up and Dim said,

"The answer is simple, you'd take the boy in your camera, now you have both of them. Even if he's not there yet, but there will always an empty space left in your memory card for him, right? Try to take his pictures even if he doesn't like any of your photographs! It's always worth it..."

Now the question ranging on my head is, does it?

PS: Sorry for the all-economic-texts in the picts above. I was so bored whilst doing my homeworks and studied for the exams :D But there you have it!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, Nava! I browsed through your pages and read your entries - I'll definitely follow you :) Thanks for visiting my blog

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much shari! ^^ your blog inspires me so damn much! :* keep up the good work

      Delete
  2. i love the home screen of your iphone , nice

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's not iphone darl! it's a samsung galaxy wonder ;) pretty much tough and "wonder", just like its name!

      Delete
  3. hi dear! of course, I follow you on GFC ! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you! (:
    If you like follow me back!

    http://under-liner.blogspot.com.es/

    Love from Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing blog, you know? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, do i??? :D idk, you judge it, i eat it lol

      Delete
  6. Great blog, thanks for your comment, following you!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog!
    if you want to follow our blog we reciprocate! Kiss kiss from Italy:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting question! yes lets follow eachother...! xxx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You very much ;)
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you back dear, thank you! btw nice screen! xx

    LOVE J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nava! Great blog, of course, we can follow each other, I'm already following you! ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post , and awesome blog :)

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a funny conversation you had there. Honestly what caught my attention the most is your hand writing, it's flawless!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, really? :D my hand writing is sometimes suck! i started writing in italic mode just by the mid year of 2011 xD thank's for coming!

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.