September 06, 2012

That's called blessings

My 'dark' bed room...

Just another life update. Sorry for leaving you guys with that fangirl post—and you can't even comment it haha. I am heading toward the mid exams that will be held on September the 17th. So all teachers at school are like on a race to have pre-tests before we have the 'real' exams. Not to mention some homeworks sound crazy to be done. And the practical exams, oh gawd. Welp, lately my school life is getting better. I did it again, yeah, Nava strikes again! I got 80 out of 90 for my appearance as conductor in music class woohoo! I passed accountancy exam beautifully, and just by today I had computer exam and got the highest score ;)

But the love of my life is having his 4 days trip with ten grader as he's the chief of red cross at my school. And since our headmaster said that starting from today until this Sunday the freshmen would have a trip to somewhere and do outbond, I couldn't hold my emotion back then when I knew he was going to go too. I mean, he forgot to mention it. And this morning when I met him, I cried so hard for knowing that I wouldn't be able to see him on Friday :( Kind of drama queen but hey! I've been really a good girl lately so why can't someone explain to me that U was going too!

Thank God I have such amazing friends :) Tough it's really 'quiet' for not having someone to remember when you wake up tomorrow, I'll just sit here praying for a safe trip for U. He looked so fun anyway!

So this is what I've been up lately and just wanna show you that I'M STILL HERE y'all! See ya later!

16 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog! would you like to follow each other blog? and we can be friends very soon!:)

    contact me at : dearcollegestudent@gmail.com
    and visit my blog at:

    http://dearcollegestudent.blogspot.com/


    I hope you will find inspiration in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you room is really nice. i like the princess-y vibe. have fun with your friends. he'll be back in no time. :D

    Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)
    Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!


    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! both my parents have mad interest in interior design and they can create the right vibe even without asking me first teehee :D oh yes he'll be back on saturday. can't wait to call him! xx

      Delete
  3. Seems like a pretty comfy room for a daylight nap, the sunlight hides itself very well! You have to be very proud of your boyfriend being the chief of red cross (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's like sleeping in a cave. you haven't seen how it looks like at night. i have this lamp that reminds you with your childhood life ;)

      ooooohhhhyeeeaahhhh!!! of course i have to!!! :D U really is a dream guy :*

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all the things you have to do in school! :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's adly! i'm sure will need that! >,<

      Delete
  5. it's such a relief if we dont have to worry about bad grades or catching up second exam/remedial.

    i think your boyfriend is just busy till he forgot to tell you. i believe he'll miss you too, girl ;)

    http://btarinadine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! bener banget! :D lega rasanya jadi pencetak nilai tertinggi di kelas dan punya prasangka optimis sama nilai2 ulangan hehe... ada kepuasan tersendiri kalo bisa jadi number one of all!

      U emang sibuk banget dan akan selalu sibuk ._. tp gpp, seenggaknya dia seneng sama apa yg dia lakuin! ^^ all i have to do is to support him no matter what! \m/

      Delete
  6. Wow, beautiful! :3

    roseandlolita.blogspot.com
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog. I'm following you now! I'll have a new college outfit post up in the morning. Love your blog btw.

    Www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes we can follow each other.
    I'm following you now
    xoxo
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing blog! sure i want to follow each other! i'll start right now!

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...