September 01, 2012

The Royal history

Ph via People

Doing blogwalking and stopped here, I saw the latest post was about Lady Diana. Suddenly had an idea to make a post about her... So I knew Lady Di for the first time ever when I was in elementary school. It was when my mom and grandma talked about her. And later on when I had the chance to talked about her with mom, I got amazed of her amazing life. All things about her is just so, what is it... valuable? Well I can't find the perfect word but that's what I feel everytime I read her biography all over again. She's like a piece of diamond, everything about her is a piece of diamond.

Lucky mom could watched her wedding with Prince Charles. Whilst I should be grateful for having someone who can tell me the whole thing back then. Lady Di died right a year after I was born... And so I can only google her pictures and read the stories. As a big fan of the UK and also the royal family, I must not miss the legendary history this lady. She was so young when the accident happened... It must be so tragic and I'm sure the world felt so terrible for losing such person like Lady Di.

It's been 15 years since then, but my prayers are still with you, the one and only mega woman I'd ever respect beside my mom, the Queen (or any women who will lead Great Britain in the future later on), and Michelle Obama :D

R. I. P. Diana Frances Spencer, August 31st 1997, Paris, France

19 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment in my blog
    i hope you like other looks in the blog like this for example:
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/blue-brown-sunset.html

    and maybe want to follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about the British Royal family, neither about the "accident" she had and her story... But your words and how you talk about her... I think it's inspiring... I will do some research on her story
    PS: Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes she was :) my mom sounds like a professional story teller if both of us are talking about lady di

      Delete
  3. Thanks for al these info. I didn't know this much about the royal family. She is really pretty though! :D

    Oh btw, please take some time off to check out this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by on my blog babe... yes i like to follow your bloh. Im following it now hope you follow back.

    sasavalencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, I'd love for us to follow each other. Just tell me where you followed so I can follow back. :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you on GFC already. :)

      Delete
  6. I feel exactly the same way about Diana, her biography is a rollercoaster of emotions and I wish I'd been old enough to see her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aahhhh, just exactly the same feeling i have for her stories :)

      Delete
  7. It was not happy ended story... Thanks for this post for remember Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome darling. i know it wasn't... :(

      Delete
  8. Great blog ;*
    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and I'm sad she's gone! Thanks for the nice comment on my Diana post. Yes, let's follow each other---I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love One Direction..even though I'm not a teenager )))):

    BTW, I'm also a big fan of the Royal family. Lady Diana was an amazing person...be it intellectual or fashionably. I wonder how the world would be if she was still here..alive? I bet it would be better <3

    do check out my blog (:

    xoxo' Dipika

    www.dipikasynga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Royal indeed <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey once again, I have an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.