September 07, 2012

It takes two awards to be happy


Two awards at the same time from the sweet girl over this blog, Realm of A Poetess!. Thank you so much, Dipika! Love you and your blog! All the posts you've posted, I love how you put those words altogether and create such sweet combination: just like a pro poet-writers! And since I am running out of time and need to catch some things up, I think—like always—I'll pass this award to whoever who sees this post :) I'll probably edit this post to add some blogs ^^ You can see both of the awards' rules here. Now I'll start:

7 random facts about me (again):

1. I love math for social class.
2. I somehow enjoy having exams.
3. I don't like the class I am in right now.
4. I'm being so emotional lately.
5. I'm running out of idea to continue my novels.
6. My doctor said I should work out more.
7. I started being a religious girl now, hehe.

And the questions I'm gonna answer:

1. What do you feel your purpose is in life?
2.What is your favorite book?
3. Who or what inspires you most in life?
4. Would your rather donate time or money?
5. What are your best qualities?
6. If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why?
7. Why do you blog?
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
9. Who is your role model/ hero and why?
10. If you could be anything or anyone in the world, what would it be and why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. To pursue all my childhood dreams. Like, to be a panda someday. In blue and white skin colour.
2. Novels, everything about sci-fi and magical.
3. People who work in music and art.
4. Money!
5. My creative brain and how I have high expectations of myself and people around me.
6. The brain. Because it controls all the elements of body.
7. Cuz I love making beautiful, little space for myself on the web.
8. To accomplished things I wanted to accomplish :D
9. My role model would definitely Emma Watson. She's just so pure like an angel, she has attitude, she has style, she has beauty, she has charms and so on. And for hero, I guess I'd choose myself!
10. Michaelangelo. He was an artist who didn't give a damn with rules. He played free with arts and that's the way it was! :)

Thank's for reading, have a blessed day! :**

19 comments:

  1. I loved your answers so much... Really smart and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweetest introduction :D

    And congrats on the awards, you deserve it since you have such a wonderful blog ^v^

    xoxo' Dipika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, your answers are very insteresting :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I followed you already. Follow back?
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,nice blog:) maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful blog! :-)

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
    I follow you. Let's follow each other. :)

    roseandlolita.blogspot.com
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you answered that your brain is your fav organ! Interesting answers :)
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hallo sweety, thank you for reading me! your blog is very nice! i follow you nowwwww <3 <3 <3 muahhh, have a nice day *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Love your blog and can't wait to learn more about you!! I am your newest follower! Follow me back at bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear, thanks for your comment. Of course we can follow each other, I just followed you on GFC :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog, I'm already following you! Hope you follow me back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. following, waiting back!!! :)*** kisses
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations for the award!

    xoxo,
    ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answers :)
    Wow, you must be the only person I know who enjoys exams! I am hopeless at them, especially if I dislike the subject >.< And I think most of us these days need to work out more and get some exercise done. Being cold down here doesn't help either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, once i got a good score in math. and it made me have the gut to study more over any kinds of exams. and it really worked. so now i love having exams! ^^ yea, bring it on!

      i should work out more, simply because my heart is too weak. you wouldn't want to know what kind of sports i do ;)

      Delete
  14. thanks for the comment hun! Im already following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and post! (;

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. xx

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bom dia! que demais haha
    adorei esse post! beijos
    e bom fim de semana :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What innovative answers - I've really enjoyed the read.

    You have such a cute blog here - and you have a new follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay congrats on the award!!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...