September 16, 2012

Updates (+ some answered questions)


Last post before I get back to my desk. Started from tomorrow until next week, I'll be having my mid term exams—my first exams as social students, woohoo! :D This time some FAQs that have been laying around my e-mail will be answered :)

Do you study?
OF COURSE I DO, which actually I hope I don't. I'm still in 2nd grade of senior high and currently I am loving it. I took social class and I never thought being a social student means more read and read.

I love your typographies, do you use Photoshop?
Not really. Actually I don't use Photoshop at all. Just Photoscape and some effects from PicMonkey. I'm a very tidy person and I love arts. Dad is an engineer which makes his drawing skill comes within my blood. And my uncle is a graphic designer. I learn all these typographing things from him and Katrina. Thank's for the compliment and criticsm, I appreciate it that you can see the beauty behind my typos. One thing for sure if you wanna start one is that always do something different and experiment a lot.

Hi, I love your blog's template. How did you do ______???
I know a bit about CSS and HTML codes—again, thank's to Katrina and Adi—so if you have any difficulties with both, you can ask me! Or if you're interested to know about what I've done to my blog's template, please e-mail me with subject "TECHNICAL PROBS?" :) I'd love to tell my secrets!

How old are you?
I guess I've written the answer at the FAQ section but telling it once again won't hurt anyone. I'm still 16, single, happy and loving life to the fullest.

From the way you talk about 'U' here, he sounds like your boyfriend. But from the tweets you tweeted, it doesn't sound like that...?
Well, I'm gonna tear a drop to tell you this. Nah, kidding. Both of us are interested with each other, I like him, he (apparently) likes me, we enjoy our silly time together like couples—plus our friends around. I always text him first and then he'll reply and we'll talk about everything until midnight or until one of us fall asleep. But God shows me a different way for our relationship. We are still friend. Not a couple yet. I want the best for U, and the best for him is to be single and away from me. I want him to be focus on his education and get his dreams reached. I want him to be proud of having me as a supporter. Besides, remembering one of Indonesian quotes, "Cinta tak harus memiliki" :)

How old is Eleanore?
She's still 3-4 months away.

Are you Greek, or Indonesian?
I am both. My great grandmother is a born-in-Egypt Greek, thus I am a quarter Greek and the rest of the mixture is Indonesian.

Do you accept commissions?
Of course! Just shoot me an e-mail and let me know what you want me to do!

Who is EJ?
Hahaha, she's just my blogger-mate that I knew months ago! But she's so creative and I love her! I can say that she was the only one who kept on commenting on my blog back then at the early days of Ginfragont :)

Alrighty then! That's all for now! Any other questions you can send them straight to my juke box ;)

17 comments:

  1. great post!! you are so cute!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe muchas gracias marieeee!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Nice post!
    I want to thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
    Today I’ve made a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to see the last
    updates on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to know a little bit more about you!

    happy sunday!! :D there is a new post on my blog. I would love to have your views :)

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you enjoyed reading it jacy! :*

      Delete
  4. hi! thank you so much for visiting my blog and dropping a comment, dear :)
    I've followed you and I'm waiting for you to follow me back :)

    xoxo,
    wita

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggg youre a mixed blood? so cool! anyway ive followed you :) follow me back? thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes. i have 4 different blood lines in my veins. being a greek and indonesian is just 2 of them ;) thank's dear, followed you back!

      Delete
  6. Great post,honey!I really enjoyed reading it;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci beaucoup, borjana! :)

      Delete
  7. I love that you posted where you're from. Loved your answers to the other questions as well, very interesting to read :)
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, thank's chelsea! ily! :*

      Delete
  8. Hi sweetie!
    This post is perfect to know you better
    I'm following you too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you arien! i've followed you back! <3

      Delete
  9. great post hun! :) you have a really pretty blog :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really like your faqs Nava!!!
    I just know about you and "U" :D

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.