September 13, 2012

Velvet life


Spent last Friday with some school friends. Celebrating Widya's belated birthday at Gokana, the restaurant that I put to my English assignment months ago and led me to this award from school :D I even ordered the same ramen like I did! It was so fun talking back with my old team mate—minus Ocha and Sela. I also bought some fangirl stuffs afterwards. Will post it tomorrow probably. For now, I'll leave you guys with this small update and ciao! Gotta go back to my desk doing homeworks! xx

8 comments:

  1. Gnam Gnam che voglia di cibo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun, have a great upcoming weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed youк blog as you suggested))
    Great post, and I also like ramen, even though I'm russian))
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    VilleElegante

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)

    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! your blog is also very nice!!
    And you were the first person who commented mine so I will remember you ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring and classy blog, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks yummy!
    I can't wait to see your next post :D

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...