October 05, 2012

Between the two world


Things I like lately:
+ Wake up and realizing it's weekend.
+ Get good scores.
+ Exams (wow!).
+ Blogging and writing and taking pictures.
+ Dressing up.
+ Play around with Eleanore.
+ Get in touch with Photoshop often.
+ Singing all alone pretending I'm Adele.
+ Download any videos.
+ Make typographies.
+ Write fanficts.
+ Laugh.
+ Blogwalking and read a lot of inspiring blog posts—esp. the one that comes from Ilene.
+ Sleep.
+ Doodle up!

Things I hate lately:
+ My classmates.
+ Music class.
+ U--never thought I'd put such emotion on him.
+ My music teacher.
+ Worrying about other people's life—I have to be more ignorant.
+ Messy blog design.
+ PHOTOSHOP!
+ Photography class.
+ Economy tasks, geez...

Dimitri and I will spend some more time tomorrow. Roaming around Jakarta for several hours, getting tired, having fun at some kiosks and probably taking pictures :D I kind of feel guilty since I can't attend the orientation day for Jakuen's kohai tomorrow :( I've tried to do my best and begged mom to let me just stay at home just so I could go tomorrow. Unfortunately she said no... That's just too bad -,-

24 comments:

  1. nice blog! i followed you btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the Adele part, I'd like to see someone who didn't want to be her for just one minute :D

    Hitchcockesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo, this is 'deep', man :O

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much Katya!

      Delete
  4. ah economy task is also one things I hate the most right now. following you dear <3

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah yes -__- The perks of being a social student for me...

      Delete
  5. heyyyoo my friend!!
    how are you today? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty photos Nava :) I like a lot of the stuff you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, really Bonnee? :D Good thing we like stuffs in common! ^^

      Delete
  7. Cute photos dear :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post! thank you for sharing :)


    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pics
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Georgina ;)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for your comment! I'm now following you, hope you follow me back!

    http://figuraestilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Dalila, followed! :)

      Delete
  11. beautiful post<3
    Im youre new follower, would you like to follow me back?
    mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...