October 05, 2012

Silent night


Taking photos between my hectic times and keep on thinking positive with all the heart-breaking chats that came upon my WhatsApp :| Recently I had this friendship issue that makes my emotion going down, so down. Now all that's left here in my heart is only hatred. I'm not a good listener, I tell ya, and I don't like it when people tell me that I was wrong. Okay, I listen and I (perhaps) did wrong stuffs but well, there's this feeling to be prefect. The pressure to looked just "fine" and crackless...

My parents are currently in Palembang for a cousin's wedding and here I am with my little brother spending the free time. I was actually working with some musical tasks due next week, a short presentation of Spain's national anthem and etc. Once again, I feel like I'm hating the music class :$ Recently I've been reading a lot of Photoshop easy tutorials from Katrina of Pugly Pixel and some google searches. Wdyt? :)

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics!

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it sucks to feel down. i do have that kind of pressure to be perfect too (i guess that's the reason why i haven't start a fashion blog yet) in my case, i wanna be skinny and lose all these damn pimples. but well, i try to look down and be thankful-thankful-and-thankful-x10-times :)

    http://btarinadine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun worry with time the hatred will just pass.
    Hw abt foll each oda? Lemme no if u wan 2.

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,.. holy night silent night :)
    could i get your oreo? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...