November 14, 2012

Burning red


Wearing // It's been a really beautiful weather in Indonesia ^_^ Yes, I said beautiful! I love rainy season. I just love the "cold" feeling and sudden hot I get after the rain stops. I love the smell of the wet soil so much so yes, it's been a realllllyyyy beautiful season! :D And so, to wear leggings at home and sleeping in sweater on isn't a stupid option, I guess. Well yes it can be said that this is my "pyjama look" lol. The tights is from Romwe and the sweater is from GAP.

Reading // A lot of Russian, Greek, French, Polish, and English literature books. I'm starting to write new stories and I wanna make a lot of scenes around those countries so it's really important to know more about the details.

Planning // To do more interviews with a lot of people from around the globe. I have to interact more and practice my English and get to know people's personalities.

Watching // A LOT OF SUPER JUNIOR'S FUNNY VIDEOS. Okay this might be sound too weird since I ever told you before how I hate Korean bands. But as now I sit with a hardcore K-popers, I guess enjoying what she enjoys wouldn't hurt anyone. So everyday I watch 3 or 5 funny videos about SJ and especially, to see more of Ryeowook since I have no video about them at all :D

Listening to // Recently most played: Little Things by 1D! Can't stop listening to it every night before I go to bed. It's just perfect, I love the MV and the words are just perfectly placed! You did a really good job, Ed ;) Oh, I also get stucked with this, this, this, and this. Don't ask me why. I just do!

Realizing // That I've collected too many 1D related stuffs--like their magazines, videos, and posters--and the fact that I actually have a lot of union-jack-patterned things :D If you happen to follow my Instagram, I just got my new union jack journal from Case Your Phone recommended by Veren. You gotta get yourself one too! :D Now I can't stop bringing them to my class and write everything in it!

Tumblrm90jwu5hct1rzza3u_large

5 DAYS OFF AHEAD! RECOMMEND SOME ACTIVITIES? ;)

19 comments:

  1. I love the simple and casual look with the sweat

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leggings! awesome print. your reading sounds really interesting!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.
    tell me when you start follow me and i ll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nava!

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. :) Cute leggings!!! :) I wish I could go to Indonesia in the future! :) Visit my blog again and I hope to hear from you!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta tu look
    estas genial
    pasate por mi blog

    http://lornea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment ! I follow you!! xoxo
    Eider

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/navajo-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment

    http://mwamwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos! :D Love the leggings.

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your leggings and ring
    Great
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha the video is amazing :)))!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello nava! Thanks for your comment,
    and yes i would like to follow each other :)
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm..... i'm glad that you finally opened up to kpop worlds~ i'm glad that you listened up to SJ songs~ i'm glad that you love wookie~ I just glad~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who you are. Stop being anon Del! :D

      Delete
  13. lovely blog :)

    Wanna follow eachother???

    Kisses from

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the leggings and the ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing leggings ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool leggings Nava..
    what a cute list-do..
    so inspiring dear ;)

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...