November 07, 2012

Just a test


Ahahaha, stupid I know. Yesterday I was so bored and remembered those days when I was still "the girl without the blog". I played on some game webs instead. And one of my favourite sites was this one, Game. I used to played dress-up games, and yesterday I took the love test. Well just curious of how it worked since I never took the test ever before :p And it came out the result as,

"You like each other, but maybe just as friends?"

LOL, I was like "Really, now?" :D Shut up, you bloody love test machine!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha never works for me eather :P


    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only believe love tests if the result comes out as I want :p

      Delete
  2. ahahahahaha the days without a blog. :P
    i used to be on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? :D I also loved Stardoll--the portraits there were so much alike and beautiful, but that was before they started to be so annoying lol

      Delete
  3. Haha I remember websites like this!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, sure we can follow eachother, I've followed you, awaiting your follow back! ;)

    candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...