November 16, 2012

That man


Oh my G-Dragoooooonnnnnnnn, how come God created this super duper cute creature??? He's even much more cuter than any fashion stuffs in this world! I love him more than I love my inventories—and I love my inventories so damn much! Look how he was so impressed by the bubbles at the top left. Then he tried to blew it together with Donghae. Then at the bottow left, he looks like it was his first time seeing bubbles! I never though a 25 years old guy could actually be that childish, so adorable!

So now I officially have 2 fandoms: Directioners and Ryeosomnia! Come pay me a visit? ;)

11 comments:

  1. thank you really much :) feel free to follow my blog if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for you comment, I'm foloow u now!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I follow u! Now waiting for u :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. one direction for the win :)
    ahha

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible ahah :)
    Baci, Denis.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Ryewook! kalau gue lebih suka Kyu :)))
    hey, wanna follow each other? if you don't mind..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyu is an evil magnae :| I hate him instead lol :D Just kidding~ Sorry dear I only follow when I want to ^^ But I'll check your blog out!

      Delete
  8. Oh, i love yesung's expresion. He is always so cute >,<
    ah, are you like g-dragon? Me too.. I love him so much, everything he wearing, i like so much. Mr. G is Daebakk >,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo I'm so scared of Bigbang, especially GD! >,< Well their music is good but it's their personalities that I can't accept :D GD has a very strange fashion sense. He often give me culture-shock lol xD

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.