November 15, 2012

Silver lining


Spent yesterday at Tara's house. W talked a lot of things started from our exams' scores, teachers, how happy we were when we heard that school decided to holiday-ed Friday (y), and about my new sudden love for K-pop, especially Ryeowook :D Whenever I get to see her, all I do is only laughing and imagining over a lot of things and somehow, the imaginations magically happened the next second O.o

As for the outfit, since it was so cold started from the morning and I couldn't stand not to do layering, so wearing outerwear was highly recommended. And for the first time I wore FLATS to school! They're Mango and was bought by my all time favorite person, Dimitri ;) It's so comfortable and the colour pops out like neon. Sometimes I think how dark my skin is~ Yesterday was also the first time I wore my medallion, it was a legacy from my grandma before she passed away 2 years ago. A beautiful young Deutsch lady, I guess. It gave the perfect vintage atmosphere :D

Have a superb day! Guess I'll have some things to be done today~

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! ;) sure we can follow each other but where should I follow you?
    Anyway you're so lucky! I still have to go to school tomorrow :(

    claraangwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos!!!;))
    xx



    ps. let us know if you would like to follow each other


    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for leaving me sweet comment and yea id love to follow each other
    following now :)

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun look! That medallion is great!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and thanks for the comment, I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now, hope you follow back :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very ice post dear!!
    love the chain
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've had a wonderful day. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you follow me on GFC and I will follow you right back. Hello from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah ah ah, very funny pics ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! lovely blog! would you like to follow eachother? xx
    http://pastel-pink-lace.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tees and necklace :)

    Cute blog too, I'm following :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute flats and have fun during your holiday off school. - Carla

    ReplyDelete

  12. I sweety,
    I found your nice comment on my blog..
    I'm there for follow you like I promise!
    new follower,

    see ya soon on blog :*

    jex


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit <3
    i'm youre new follower, would u like to follow me back?

    patsyhilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting my blog.. :)) il be glad to follow each other.. :))

    http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girly nice blog too! sure we can follow each other, as soon as u follow me i will notice and of course follow back<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet! Thank you for the comment, sure we can follow each other..am following now..have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. sure we can follow each other:) I just started following you:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so nice tshirts
    so cute!
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty necklace!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome pictures! i love that vintage jewelry!

    Arruda

    check out my new photography page
    http://www.facebook.com/ARRUDA.inc

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.