November 06, 2012

What to watch: Skyfall


Yes, you read it right. Well, for you guys who follow me on both Twitter and Instagram must have known that I just watched Skyfall today with Widya and Tara. All I can say is.... I can never stop falling in love with UK—especially their music and movies. The legendary stories of James Bond has always been a part of my boring life. I love action movies. And when it comes to Mr. Bond, you can't say "no" when I offer you to watch it ;) The scenes were amazing. It gave me goosebumps all the time. And I think it was right to picked on Adele for the soundtrack. It'll be on my playlist tonight ;) Daniel Craig really played his role very well and I love funny characters. Funny but, serious.

If I could say, standing ovation for agent double-o-seven. Well done! :D

13 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the movie - I think Daniel Craig is the best Bond ever! And Adele's song is one of the best themes too.

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    Little giveaway on my blog this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaahhh can't be more agree than that! He's the best for Bond's role! I still love the former actors who played it in the past tho :) Skyfall is my current top song recently! It's so asdfghjklkjhgfdsa!

      Delete
  2. I haven't see it yet but I will soon and I am very excited to go watch it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you gotta be more and more and more than excited even after you've watched it ;) It leaves you remarkable crush over Craig :*

      Delete
  3. the car is pretty awesome. I have a thing for beautiful cars.

    ps: thank you for stopping by and we can definitely follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mr. Bond ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love him too! Kind of weird to put such interest for a 44 years old man but Daniel Craig deserves my love lol :*

      Delete
  6. Cool! Glad to hear the movie was great!

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beyond great! I really don't mind to watch it for the second time! :D

      Delete
  7. Bond is looking super sexy in those previews! I cant wait to see it.
    Great blog post, you seem super relatable.
    Wanna follow eachother? Follwing u now...

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you gotta see the movie, ASAP! My biggest reason was his accent--and everyone's accents actually xD Nothing beats the sexiness of real British accent B)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...