December 02, 2012

Carry it on

Saranghaeyo...

New phone skin from Sevieyana! :D I've been writing a bunch of my wishlist items since months ago and I guess I can say that I'm fortunate enough because I can slowly finish them one by one :) As you can see the main star here in this post this time is my lovely, uber cool phone, ZAYN. Yesterday I happily received it and today, I sticked those beautiful prints on ZAYN's body. Many people said that getting your gadgets a skin would make it looked messy. But after I get myself one, look how fierce my phone is! :D I am sooo happy. I'm sure as hell gonna rock all my gadgets more! Go get yourself one here! They sell super affordable skins, handmade shoes, tights and cameras~

You can see my addiction for union jack patterns here ;) I'm thinking of getting new clothes or simply crop tee with union jack patterns too! ^^

11 comments:

  1. OMg that is so cute!! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool cover! I'm obsessed with union jack as well!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    P.P.S. following you on bloglovin - you're doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for visiting my blog! I like your blog and I'm your follower now :--) follow me back dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cover! Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you now!
    -Coreena xx
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the cover!!
    would love to follow each other as you asked.
    followig you via gfc.follow back soon and keep in touch :)

    flysongbird

    ReplyDelete
  7. that`s a cool phone skin :)


    www.rambutan18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can see you love england. me too, i love union jack. i use the same phone skin on my blackberry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...