December 18, 2012

Higher than the clouds

H&M cardigan, Romwe tights, Gowigasa bag, Mango shoes

Hi peeps, sorry for the long hiatus in this blog without my face's existence here and there. I've been hit by a really heart-felt accident lately. Well, as you guys can see on the previous post, I just lost my cat, Elle. And for the last 1 week, all my life was only for her. That's why I didn't really post something good here except for that stupid blabbering about my blogging community :D I cried for almost 3 days, well. Don't really wanna look like a cry baby, but I just couldn't hold back the tears when my family were going to burry her and suddenly we talked about our past activities spent with Elle :(

Guess white top, H&M dark blue vest

Alexander Christie watch

Unbranded ring bought @ Tanah Abang

Journal from Case Your Phone, phone skin from Sevieyana


Got this from Dimitri last fasting month. Sooo lovely :D The blue shades attract me!

random glasses, a pick from my crush ^^

Yes, my bangs are front bangs now. At first they were side bangs, but when the final exams week started, I experienced some mislook when choosing the answers and soon at the next day I cut my bangs without hesitation and shape them into front bangs hahah! Wdyt? ;)

28 comments:

  1. Love the different mix of everything not common

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really cute blog! :)
    Following and hope you will do same!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el bolso! La pulsera es una preciosidad, quiero una igual :)
    Aunque lo más bonito es tu gatito, ese si que es precioso!
    Lo de seguirnos mutuamente esta bien, nosotras ya te seguimos. Esperamos tu respuesta.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, muchas gracias mi amiga! Me encanta tu blog! ^^

      Delete
  4. Great bag, love the whole look :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit :) ok, let's follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nosotras te seguimos desde ya! :)
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting my blog.. following you now!

    http://shoeeobsessionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for your comment! ♥ i really ADORE your tights, just thought about buying some made from the same material but i love the pattern!
    and sure i'd like to follow you and hope you follow me back! ♥
    xx
    http://apricelessadvice.blogspot.com
    https://twitter.com/livkristinapa
    calmsummerrain.tumblr.com and livkristin.tumblr.com

    LOTS OF LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your english bag

    http://trendclic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Diance, I love it too!

      Delete
  10. Amazing!!!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! You have an interesting blog. Yes, i would like to follow each other, I am now following you on GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you follow me back on both sites as well :) Very nice, I can see that you also like SHINee!!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha,,, I can't comment about this. But i guess you are a stylish girl, hiihi..

    There's a lot Union Jack in your "barang", :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool printed leggings! you look so eclectic in those :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope that you can't find her. I lost two of my cats too :( they suddenly disappeared. T.T

    love your look btw. I have the exact same bag lol

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so sweet Nava ^^ love the last photo kkk~
    cool bangle btw, the blue shades attract me too.
    You really love union jack :o cool.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Haha thank you sooo much! :)

      Delete
  17. Great post! Yes, I would like to follow each other just let me know once you followed and I'll follow back.

    I want those pants.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey girl! yo have an amazing style!!! I love your blog, love this whole look and the accesories are really cool....hope you have a happy holidays!!! don't forget to visit http://howtobeashiningstar.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit girl! You rock, love the blog too. I'm following you now. Follow back? :)

    glamrocklady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pictures indeed! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much girl! I love you forever! xoxo

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Thank's dear! I love it so much too! So comfy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...