December 24, 2012

Quote of The Day

"Many people see me as a greedy girl because I spend too much money over 'unimportant' things. Truth is, I'm a teenager, and I'm a fangirl. I always try to live my life to the fullest. I may will spend another dollar for concerts, their albums, their posters, books, and stuffs that are related to them, and even a magazine with 1 headline of them. Truth is, don't stop doing something if money is the reason behind it. Because I believe in 1 law about money, if it's ours to be, then it will be. But if it's not, it still will. You just have to wait."

-Adinda Navartierre-

2 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful quote!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it... some people mock me too, talk behind me, cause I spent much money for buy something -they think it's not important-, cause I'm a fangirl too, a big fans of Bigbang, so I bought many CDs, DVDs etc about them too, and yeah I love shopping. Even my parents ok with it, so why they still see me weirdly?
    I didn't understand how they think, its our life, right, Nava?
    *sorry for a quite long post ^^*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...