December 19, 2012

Silent night

follow me on Instagram, @navartierre or search for the hashtag, #navstagram

Hi everyone! It's such a silent night and here I am in front of my computer, sitting alone without anyone accompanying. My only family is Elle, but that was before she gone forever... Okay, don't wanna be sad again. Promise I won't talk about losing her anymore ^^ Well, teenagers in Indonesia start making lists of what they wanna do for the holidays. I don't think I'm one of them. Whenever the holiday time approaching, I'll be that one kid who does nothing but to surf the internet all day. It's because my parents and I don't live in the same house and they often leave me for Jakarta - Athens. It's really hard to make plans because most of my plans don't really work due to my parents' unexpected business. I'm so envy them who have lots of spare time during holiday with their parents or other family relatives.

This condition has been happening for years and now I'm used to it. But still, I never stop asking God for my family to be united in 1 single holiday time. I miss my big brother and parents so much. Wish them all well :)

Good evening!

14 comments:

  1. good evening nava..
    its been a long time I didnt visit your blog.
    Sad to hear that, me too. I rarely spend my holiday with my full family, and now I live faraway from them.
    But believe me, we must be blessed for having a full family, even we didn't live together, there are so many ppl that didnt have family out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kak! Long time no see you here too, hehe :D

      Yes, definitely agree. It's just, it's been years since I last celebrated new years with my complete family :( I wanna feel the warm vibe too, you know...?

      Delete
  2. you are beauty ! :D

    oh ! we can observe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Killah! :*

      Delete
  3. hi..sure i'd love to follow..follow me i always always follow back and don't worry your prayers will be heard someday :)

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best!
    I'm your newest follower. I follow you also with bloglovin.
    I'll be happy if you do the same!

    everygirlsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty!







    http://designer2078.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm,, you post about instagram while people thinks to leave it coz of privacy policies,. Jadi bingung mau pakai apa lagi, hihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also miss my brothers! Can understand how you feel :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post touched my heart. I wish you all the best and don't worry, we all feel alone, especially during holidays ! I am a new follower on GFC, would love a follow back and if you want we can follow each other also on the other social networks :) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow on Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Christmas giveaway to win a sweater from Sheinside, open internationally until Dec 30th !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry, just be thankful for what you do have and I'm positive one day God will make things go in your favour :)
    I'm following you now, please check out my blog when you get the chance and feel free to follow back if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful pic, I wish the best for you, I hope your family will be together in one Christmas!

    God Bless you, By the way I´m your new follower!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw must be hard to have a split family for the holidays. Although my dad was often on business trips and most holidays I spent with only my mom.
    following each other sounds great! following you now dear.

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear thanks for visited my blog :)
    love ur legging in ur previous post cool :D
    of course we can follow each other :) just let me know if you already following me dear :D

    btw i have a new post on my blog hope you'll like it :)


    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...