December 20, 2012

Through the eyes

2012 is getting near to the end. The TVs keep showing about the last Mayan's prediction about doomsday. But I still have a religion, and my religion teaches me not to believe in that kind of thing. Besides, it's not the "doomsday" that the Mayans have predicted. It's about the new beginning of human's era. And more over, I'm looking forward to it :D Back to the new year thingy, my dad told me once to write my new year's resolution somewhere in my journal, and they're usually about things I have to get or buy, not things I have to do to make me a better person haha! Oh well, to see what this year has been, this post will be dedicated to that :)

In this year, as I remember, I found my new best friend at high school, Tara in the very early year. And I am so blessed for that. There may times when we both were in awkward moments and I felt so down because people who see us together would compared our intelligence. She's for sure smarter than me in science subjects. But people have to admit it that I'm still the queen for all things creative and language *cough cough* ;) At least for 1 point in my life, I'm better than her—which is about my highly anticipated English conversation and my special "accent-imitating" lol. Having a friend like her keeps me motivated. I'm that one person who keeps on fire when I find others who are better than me. I don't have to be better than him or her, I just have to do my best and at least, be better than I used to. Thank's Tara, for keeping me doing all things positive and support me whenever I need you. Fangirling is nothing without you!

I have to admit the super power of any social medias have. Twitter has introduced me to One Direction in this case. And standing ovation for my curiousity, I'm so happy I clicked that name at that time. I used to be a very die hard Hooligans of Bruno Mars. But after I got to know the lads, I became super addictive Directioner. I know my music taste is periodically changing, but I guess I'll never get bored with this boyband.

I also took the most challenging time of my life by renewed my whole blog, NAVARTIERRE and changed it into Ginfragont—yep, the one that you're reading right now is still a baby! But as the time goes by, with the new blog I just started in this mid-year, I learned how to be a better blogger. I do more blogwalking everyday than I used to. I try to post every posts with English and stop mixing the language. I finally pick up a suitable topic for Ginfragont, and love how it grows into an international-rated blog until now. Blogging has trained my lazy habit, cuz I have to keep this blog updated and alive.

In this year also, God finally granted my wish to get new DSLR camera. My very own DSLR camera. It was a present from my parents because of my good scores, yahoo! :D I still remember when dad brought me to the store and introduced me with all cool cameras. He offered me lots of high-end cameras but my choices downed to Canon 600D. I believed it suited me best as a beginner in DSLR cameras :) And don't forget how I also lost my old Corazone phone, but 1 week afterwards it got replaced by Samsung Galaxy Wonder, oh yeah man! This mid year was the best I've ever had!

And last but not least, my days as social student in high school. I know I was right when I told my parents I would take the social major. Their thoughts were quite hard back then, but in the end, I proved to them that I'm capable for my choice, and responsible for it. I finally knew how it feels to be in the first class. And talking about the haengbok I got there, is asfjkdjfdfsjkdas xD I got to know about Super Junior and other Korean boybands, I know how to read hangul, and how to write them. Best of all, my eyes widely opened to Asian music. Kamsahamnida to Fidel :) You're the best Happy Virus, ever.

What I'm trying to say is, 2012 has been a dear year for me. Despite the "doomsday issue" that's quite annoying for me personally, my life has been so beautiful this year. There are times when I'm so down, but then many good things come one by one and boost my mood up. Now that I'm ready to face another new year where there will be no more repetitive days *cough cough* ;D Good evening!

46 comments:

  1. I like the mix of so unexpected items. WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!! and im a huge fan of shirt dresses

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Sure I would like to follow each other! I'm your new follower on GFC!
    Rue from http://golddusts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are awesome! I love the color of them as well :) And that red bow is such a cute and dainty touch to your look.

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sunglasses and the bag!
    Lovely blog!
    How about following each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that shirtdress!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look:))sure dear I would love to follow each other! I am now following you! hope you'll follow back:)) one big kiss! I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that second photo of you with the glasses is so so cute!! ^_^


    I hope you can come by my blog and enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! I just posted it today, and it's super cute with Hello Kitty, jewelry, inspiration and art! :D I look forward to your visit! and Let me know what you think! http://beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com/2012/12/international-giveaway-hello-kitty.html

    Merry Christmas!
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute outfit.

    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thanks for visit my blog. I follow you on GFC since now. I hope you follow me on my blog

    Mua ;) Blog YohanaSant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only one question, Who's take your photo?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your bag&shoe! I'm following you! followback? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lovely, Thanks for your comment.. Following you now.. follow me back..
    Loved these photos and also the wall behind you..
    and at last found someone who loves Korean music too.. I too love Super Junior, 2PM, SNSD, etc..

    Anyways, nice post and nice blog..

    http://www.colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the glasses and the shoes :D
    and great pic too :)

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice photos and love your bag !!
    wow if i wear my dad shoes it's like i wear a giant shoes :P
    lucky you can use your dad shoes..

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que chulada de bolso!!!!! Rojo y amarillo me recuerda mucho a la bandera pero te queda muy bien el vestidito!!!
    un besito!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow u already dear, mind to follow back? ;) Well, i like ur red prada! Thats so cool..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post! That red bag is fab and so are those loafers!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Sure I'd love to follow each other!
    Started following your blog now on GFC (Juneli # 667)!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by and leaving that supper nice comment doll.
    I hope you come back and visit again!

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely outfit! the top is such a beautiful color :) I'm so glad 2012 was good to you, hope 2013 is as well xx

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! Soooo beautiful bag!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely dress :)
    I follow you back

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo from Rome

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable post! fllw each other?
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice shoes and cute outfit! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post dear!!!Thanks for visit and for your lovely comment! I’m glad you like it!!Of course I would like for us to follow each other! Now following youon Gfc. Follow me back!
    Kisses Demi
    Demi's Canvas on Facebook
    Demi's Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  26. ur pics reminds me of my childhood, when i tried to wear my dad's shoes, haha
    cute ideas and great outfit anyway
    and you are totally cute!

    ANATAKUSUMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I thought they remind you with your childhood cuz I'm just too cute and irresistible....................................

      Nope? xD Haha, it's whether my dad's feet that are too small or mine that are too big for girls~

      Delete
  27. 2012 is also really really meaningful to me either! :)
    you look so cute and loveeee your red bag! <3
    btw, i'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2012 is also really meaningful year for me either :)
    you're really cuteee!! and loveee your bag <3
    btw, i'm following you now :)

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG look who's talking arnnnnn :*** Much kisses for you darling! May we have a wonderful and prosperous 2013 too! Thank's for the compliment, you fly me to the sky {{}}

      Delete
  29. Totally swooning over that Prada purse!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog hon!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very much welcome. The pleasure is all mine, honey ;)

      Delete
  31. Love your style!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  32. cute shoes!
    sure! follow me and I'll definitely follow you back)

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh the bag is amazing!!

    www.lilyzab.com/lilyzab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx