December 24, 2012

Way of life


There's a point in your life when you know who stays forever and who's just around for a while. People change, but so do you. Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worst. Bad things happen, to everyone. You're not in it alone. People lie, and some people just don't care how you feel. Your heart beats, no matter how much pain you're in. But everything will be okay, eventually. There are always people in your life that just make your day, no matter the miles. I know all about distance, I've been dealing with it all my life. So don't tell me it's easy—because it's not. But it is worth it. I'd rather stay in touch with the people I love than just drop it and forget about it. You don't forget about the ones you love. It doesn't work like that. Give it all you've got, and live your life to the fullest. People would kill to be you, have what you have, someone always has it worse off than you, but that doesn't mean your pain doesn't count.

Happy christmas eve everyone!

23 comments:

  1. did you cut it Nava?? whats wrong dear?

    Agree with your words, I believe it too, ppl who stay with us are the one who truly love us.
    "they're who stay, are the one who accept us"..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, nothing. I was randomly cutting my hair when suddenly a perfect thought came in to my mind. Thought that the picture of losing my hair would be perfect :D

      Delete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog <3 merry xmas!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Merry christmas to you too~

      Delete
  3. Truly love what you wrote there ♥
    Have a magnificent christmas!

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, have a fabulous christmas too!

      Delete
  4. your so beautiful Nava! :D merry christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much EJ :* You're beautiful as well. Merry christmas!

      Delete
  5. great post dear :)

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know wat, that is something which has been on my mind since yesterday, cz yesterday something happend that made me feel like that, I can feel each and every word of it, each and every word.

    merry xmas
    and yess we cud follow each other. im following now!!

    check out my new post too
    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad that I represent your feeling a bit there :D Thank you Sanaya, followed too!

      Delete
  7. what a cool grunge post! love it!

    mind to follow each other? :)

    http://vizzilys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a circle of life, good, bad, truth, lie, changing, anything.. We just have to believe in our way. That's the thing that make me survived. Btw, nice posting,dear ;)

    Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. You pull out the point! ^^ Thank's Ayu!

      Delete
  9. wow the pcitures are very expressive, not only the "topic"
    but also that they are black/white, very emotive.
    i love it, great idea and concept

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much Amely, you're so sweet :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blog:) maybe we follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog sista :)
    mind to follow back ?
    remember me ? :))
    anyway thank you for your sweet comment on my blog <3

    sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com
    X.O.X.O

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blod too sista :)
    mind to follow back ?
    remember me ?
    anyway thank you for your sweet comment on my blog <3

    sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com
    X.O.X.O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos...

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.