January 02, 2013

Elfishy


Sometimes I should thank my parents to ever moved in Indonesia. The tropical weather is confusing indeed, but you can get almost every festival and holidays done smoothly. While on the other side of the world some people are freezing because of winter, I'm brainstorming of how to get rid of clothes without getting labeled as nasty girl :D Just kid, you know, few days ago before all this new year stuff happened, I went swimming with my family. My body was so weak and I got sick afterwards, but when I told them I wouldn't swim, mom said I should. Because one way of another I had to get taller by year end lol xD

Here, let the pictures speak for the story :)


I don't really like taking photos with my brother. He's not that photogenic like I do :p And yesterday I was so mad to my dad. I didn't even feel like giving him any photography lesson. I know, my dad prefer to use his little Sony rather than my Canon because he said the manual function is tiring. Unfortunately when we arrived, dad forgot his camera and had to shoot photos using mine. His style of taking photos is always in continous mode which I often avoid at most of the time. So when I looked at my camera, the memory card suddenly got overloaded because my dad ended up taking too many photos with the same scene and position geez :(( It's even so hard to pick which photos I have to post argh.

LOL, the GIF I made when I was sliding with my brother xD

Ended up with face getting totally washed :|


Anyway, I really wanna show you the video of fireworks which I recorded on the night of new year. I was out for 3 hours just to wait the fireworks party, btw. But lemme just get this fingers a straight rest cuz I'm gonna download a few more videos to fangirl. Anyeonghaseyo! ^^

20 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful way to begin a new year: have a magic 2013 ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually before the new year :D But thank's Claudia! ^^

      Delete
  2. Hello.
    Nice to read your blog.
    You seems have a pretty good time there :)
    I've followed your blog.
    Mind to follow mine too? :)

    Glad to know you.

    Regards,
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hy dear!! thank you for your comment! following you on Gfc...hope you can follow back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you nice comment! I would like to follow each other, I really like the quality of your pictures. I also follow you on Bloglovin' because of the rumor of deactivation GFC and on instagram ^^
    I wish you the best for 2013!
    You know, even though it should be really cold here where I live, it's really warm. Global warming xD But I'm kind of jealous for where you live :P

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like you had a great time!!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we did ^^ Thank's Lali!

      Delete
  6. Your little brother is a cute kid! These pictures are making me wish for warm weather. It's snowing (again) right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks SUPER fun and crowded, anyways, I kinda have a crush on Zayn and Liam lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Kenneth they're mine! >,< Get yourself some girls to hang with. Stop thinking about my boyssss xD

      Delete
  8. great shots, looks like you had fun! happy new year ya! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did :D Thank's Mitha, happy new year to you too! ^^

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the visit, lovely! Would love to follow each other! Already following you!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woww, fun time !

    Yati

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks Like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  12. The water slide and everyhting looks super fun, you must have got a good view of the fireworks if you waited 3 hours! I've never been right in the cbd where the fireworks are, only seen them from various distances, this year I couldn't at all! Wrong side of a hill! But there were plenty of (illegal in Australia) local fireworks, some right down the street even, seemed like everyone had them this year - not a well enforced law

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like a blast! Following you, hope you follow back.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was a really nice holiday!
    i am following you now.. i hope we can be friends :)

    xoxo
    http://the-wingless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow its look so fun and happy ^^ I love the gif! its awesome kkk~

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha! So cool place! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...