January 20, 2013

Evacuating


OH MARH GEWD. WHAT DAY IS TODAY??? WHAT YEAR IS IT?? AM I STILL ALIVE??

LOL I felt like I just woke up from my wildest dream ever. I've been very busy evacuating myself and all my important gadgets and stuffs from the heavy rain—but no, my house didn't catch any over-flood fortunately. Can't believe the movie '2012' became a little bit reality for the past few days. It's been raining hard for a week and I couldn't do anything outside my house. My parents asked me everyday, every minute if I was okay with the situation all by myself. I told them I'd be okay and they didn't have to take me away with them to keep me safe. But the real reason I've been neglecting this blog was because I had nothing to talk about. I wanted to sleep all day when I had spare time. The weather was very convenient xD But I'm back for good! I'll start doing blogwalking again and commenting on people's blogs. I just hope it'll rain a little, not too much. Because however, I still love rain that much~

Some old photos I took on new year...

Meanwhile, please keep everything safe and of course, you too :) xx Take care!

6 comments:

  1. keep safe for you too, dear:) yees, flood everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, keep safe!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Those photos look very nice! :)



    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...