January 20, 2013

Piece of mind

random shots, don't ask me why I post these

One of my friend said I shouldn't really bring my camera wherever I go because that kind of looked overrated. Well, I wanted to reply him so badly but I stopped myself before the word war occured. The biggest reason why I love to capture any moments—even if that moment is not so important—is because I have a blog and I have the obligation to share something on my blog whatever it is. They don't understand it and said my passion for my blog is something really stupid. I wonder if I tell them I'm a fashion blogger too, what will they reaction be? The people around me is so weird lol. Anyway, many many big thank's to Nadia of Glam Rock Lady, been awhile since the last time I got an award :D Probably because I always have problem to write down the next nominees ^^ But this time I promise I'll follow all the rules:

1. Bloggers nominate other up-and-coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award.
2. If you receive the Liebster, you must: 
- Tell 11 random things about yourself. 
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and make sure you notify them.

The question ranging on my mind right now is why is it has to be 11?

So here are another 11 random facts about me:

1. I think it's really weird of me for having different kinds of facial expressions and it can easily change from one atmosphere to another situation. When I take photos with my friends, I look so messed-up. But if I take self shots by myself, I look totally awesome B) My parents should definitely explain that.
2. I totally believe in karma. I used to be an antis for K-pop. But now I find myself attracted so damn much to it xD And who ever thought I would be biased over a forever young guy like Kim Ryeowook? He's 26 and looking so young.
3. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like Nicki Minaj.
4. I'm stupidly trying to get all EXO members' names in my head by this week. They only have 12 members unlike Super Junior but their faces are hard to remember.
5. I start forgetting important things easily. Well, a year older means quick memory~
6. I'm trying to create a deathly stare as how Tao does it [this, this, this, and this].
7. I ever once tried to do suicide.
8. I pretend I'm Adele and Celine Dion when in shower. I think about my whole life and what will happen next. Like all teenagers, bathroom seems to be the perfect place to discuss everything with yourself.
9. I'm so good in gadgets. I love android phones, I support Samsung, all my electronic stuffs are from them and I guess I'm the only one who doesn't pro Apple.
10. I can speak English fluently. Though I'm not so good if you give me TOEFL test, but believe me it's just a piece of paper with grammars. Real person talk in real life to see how good they are.
11. I'm happy for what I was back then, what I am now, and sure for what I'll be later.

Questions from the nominator:

Who is your favorite blogger?
- Ilene of Much Love, Illy.

Where are you from?
- Athens, Greece but I'm currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia.

What is your favorite moment in your life?
- Those moments when I'm so happy without any reasons. I like that ;)

What do your think about yourself?
- I'm so beautiful, sensual, attractive, and gorgeous even with my dark skin. I'm the smartest and yet the craziest human being. I'm multi-talented. I have a lot of things that I can be proud of. I'm happy for being a Navartierre. I'm glad cuz I was born as who I am today!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- It's hard to pick as my favourites keep changing over times. Danielle Craig and Angelina Jolie.

Who inspires you the most?
- I probably inspire myself a lot ;p

What do you think about haters?
- Soon or later, they're going to like me. In force. By me~~

Favorite designer?
- All shoes designers are my fave.

Describe your style?
- One thing you should remember, I can never go right with vintage, retro, and anything that was created far away before I was born in this world. This includes my music taste. I'm all about modern lifestyle and glamour things. I'm a solid future lady. But don't get me wrong. I enjoy seeing people in any style even if I dislike it ^^

What is the first thing that you put in your bag?
- Phones, cameras, and wallet.

What is your currently favorite outfit?
- I'm going to reveal it soon on the blog. It has animal prints!

And the nominees shall answer these 11 questions as well. They are... *drum rolls*


Yup, and that's all for today! Getting ready for tomorrow for another day  for school. Hope the flood in Jakarta will be all gone by morning O:) Have a relaxing Sunday! xoxo

32 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment darling! i follow you know.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's and you're welcome Munisa, already followed you back! ^^

      Delete
  2. amazing pictures!
    Romwe Leggings giveaway on my blog
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great getting to know more about you! Love the blog and your pictures too

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you Sweetheart!

      Delete
  4. my second award!! thanks Nava ^^
    Its mean a lot for me! Your comment in my blog really makes my day..
    I'll post it soon, but, btw, you should ask 11 question too right? hm.. Whats the questions? I didnt read it on your post, or is it just my eyes?

    thats one, about antis answee, "they're going to like me. In force", omg its so cool! XD

    my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're welcome kak! ^^ I love your blog as well--it's really personal and you never fail to bring your little part of your personal life on the blog. Cant say more! :*

      Uh, sadly I didnt have much time to prepare the next question so simply answer the ones above there ^^ Hope that doesnt mind you~

      I think I have too much confidence by saying that but who cares? Haters gonna hate. But I won't let haters keep being haters for the rest of their life--it's pathetic! So I'm gonna turn them to be my lover, even if that means I have to force them HAHAHAH. Just wanna make sure all the thought get out ^3^

      Delete
  5. I always have my camera with me too! You never know what might happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, exactly! I should've said that to him, but my words are sometimes so hurt and may create unsolved arguments later on :D So I just kept quite. But yeah, you can NEVER know what'll happen. Good moments come when we least expect it so let's take some snaps when it does! ;)

      Delete
  6. I know exactly what you mean! My friends call me shutterbug because I always have my camera on me haha and congrats on the award!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my giveaway to win a $80 MsDressy voucher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People would stare at me when I reach one place and then there's something really attractive and I was going to capture it with my phone. Then they would asked me what was that for I said I'd post it to Instagram and they suddenly laughed. Well, world of bloggers they'll never understand~

      Delete
  7. I think it's a brilliant idea to carry your camera wherever you go - you just never know what you might capture! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much Aubrey & Melissa! I love yours too!

      Delete
  9. Great post! I love the fact that you carry your camera everywhere! It is totally part of blogging. I think nonbloggers especially men don't understand that we have to share. I mean my husband is always like ... you are taking MORE pics of your closet for your blog. Yes sir I am so get over it ;-) It's part of blogging and it makes your blog stand out when you use things from your life. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and OF COURSE I would love to follow you!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answer! :) I always have this thought around my head but I won't post it to the blog without some snaps to tag along since it's a crucial part--not to say picture interests people to read the rest of the post too!

      Delete
  10. wow - i am totally in love with your blog! it is gorgeous! keep on the good work - i follow now! It would be awesome if you could check out my blog too:

    POCKETFUL OF DREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there! :)
    Join my GIVEAWAY collaboration with MsDressy and have the chance to win USD $80 gift voucher!
    Bisous :*

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog[:
    i followed back an i hope that you can as well <3
    anyways congrats on getting the award[:
    btw what you said about your friends thinking its weird to have your camera with you at all times i totally understand>.< even if its just using your cell you fell the need to take pictures aha its the problem of being a blogger !any outing is an opportunity to take pictures!
    i have the same issue with taking pictures.. thankgod we can just take a butt load an delete the ugly ones though right ?lol
    anf about Nicki Minaj i feel the same!
    great post though [:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice, cozy blog: ) I'd kinda love to have your passion to just randomly shoot pictures. I usually am too lazy to shoot something - I need some kind of special attitude.

    I'm following via blogspot & twitter : )
    have a great day darling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank's Korin! Well, it's still hard for me to take pictures in public because people would stare at you and you'll be labeled as "norak" here in Indonesia. The people here are just too weird for me... Or is it just me? xD

      Delete
  14. such a cute blog :D
    congratulations for the nominees!

    Wanna follow each other dear? let me know! :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eka! Yes I'd love to, followed! :)

      Delete
  15. Nice to know your blog!
    I've followed your blog. Mind to follow me back? :)

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel :* Sure no problem, just did it ;)

      Delete
  16. congrats for the award dear!
    btw thanks for your lovely comment, I appreciate it so much!
    of course I'd love to follow each other!
    I'm your new follower and now is your turn!
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Anna, that's so sweet of you! ^^ Sure, already followed you back!

      Delete
  17. I'd love to follow each other :) in fact. I've already followed you, hope you can follow back soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much Yuri! *kisses*

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...