Wiggle wiggle

April 27, 2013


Studying three Asian's most iconic language (Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean) all at the same time is really challenging. I gotta get my hands used to the different handwriting. Not to mention it's hard for me to memorize all the letters. Especially when it comes to Mandarin handwriting. There are more than 5000 letters and oh my how come Chinese people created such a complicated letters? TTATT The only thing that helps me keep studying about them is my liking towards EXO lmfao. Just kidding, but seriously if I could master all these languages it'd be my own treasure in the future ^^

Until next post, xoxo

2 comments

  1. I'm gonna say this again: Your handwriting's beautiful! ;)

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete