October 21, 2013

What goes around, comes around

My parents always tell me that we should treat people the way we wanna be treated. So be good to people and people will be good to you as well. Recently I've been thinking that the quote "what goes around, comes around" doesn't work as it should be anymore. I'm kind to people and help them as much as I can, but sometimes what I get in return isn't what I thought before. Not that I expect people to return my kindness, it's just that I want them to be fair. Like, I teach some of my friends and help them with English homeworks and (sometimes) math or accountancy. But when I try to ask them about something I can't understand, they can't give me the right answer. It kind of frustates me because duh, how come you guys use me as your 'teacher' but I can't use you guys too. I need symbiosis too, you know. There was once I tried to stop being good and nice to my friends, but at the end of the day, I couldn't. I ended up helping them and, well, be nice again. No matter what the circumstance is, even when I've swore to myself I won't help anyone for the rest of my life, God says otherwise.


Haha this was taken on Rizfan's 17th birthday party few weeks ago. Should've posted this since ages ago but the post remained on Blogger's draft ;D I was running out of words at that time, I guess. So yes I finally cut my hair (hooray!) after staying for 3 or 4 months without hair cut at all and having the same hair style that much time, I felt like I really need new make over.

Anyway, have a good day!
xoxo

♫ Ra.D - 어떤 설레임

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...