October 12, 2013

Young and young

As one of the social students who mostly gets stereotyped as "social butterfly", I love having friends—especially talented friends. This happened weeks ago but I never had the chance to post it because damnit I have no personal internet at my house. But it's not happening anymore, folks! Mom finally decided to put a wifi on our house and voila, now I'm back to my regular blogging activity ^^ Sadly, this kind of reminds me with the short time I have until later when I finally have to live by myself and go out from the house because of study :( It's as if the clock is ticking too fast that every breath I catch followed by a quick reminder that being in the final year means no more fooling around the bed all day.

Talking about the big fish in the pond, lately I've been so occupied with reading stuffs that I (hope) am going to learn in my college. And since I never talked about what my wildest dream on the blog before, I'm going to talk about it now ^^ So as you guys know I've always wanted to work outside the country. Whether as one of Indonesian's ambassador or simply international well-known author. I've had this dream since I first overheard the idea  of exploring the world from the conversation between my cousin and her driver. And back then, being a not-so-innocent 5th grade little kid, the dream itself amazes me to the bone. And so, whenever my teachers and other adults asked me what I want to be, the answer has always been the same; to be a success person who develops myself outside the country.

Tbvh the way to the dream itself is really hard and tough. I'm nowhere near half of the journey for now, and the road I'm going to take seems quite impossible. I don't even know if I have the confidence to walk it by myself. This is why it's really hard to look at my childhood dreams from the POV of an adult version of me. There seems too many obstacles I have to face before I actually see the end of my tunnel of dreams. Oh well, my parents tell me at the end of the day it's the process that we do to reach our dreams that counts—it's what determines me from other dreamers that my hope is as big as my dreams.



This is what I was trying to tell you earlier before I started rambling about my life determination; one of my very best friend, the super talented petit pianist, Rizfan performed  for a quick selection for I-still-don't-know-what-for competition lol. He's my "little brother" at school and being the good big sister I am, I stayed with Fidel for 2 hours only to see his band performance haha ;D Seeing these photos once again makes me realize that the life of young teenagers that we are is going to fly away soon. I love my senior high life, it's worth all the sacrifice I did to have the life I live today ^^

Until then, see you on the next post! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. awww. inspiring words! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't really find any of my writing inspiring but thank's!

      Delete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.