Winter festive

December 26, 2013


We're in the middle of holiday already, and soon pretty things are going to end by a few days #booo :( And by that I mean school and tasks and homeworks and tests gosh. Oh well, how are you guys spending the holiday? ^^ Christmas has been one of my favourite holiday though I don't celebrate it, possibly because it's in the same time with new year? I've been just sitting around doing nothing. I enjoy watching movies and cartoons in my bedroom while listening to the sound of the rain falling softly to the ground. Yep, it's still rainy season here and it's madly raining every afternoon or evenings. New year and rain never work well together, but I love both so let's just enjoy what I have here.


I've told you before how my mom is getting addicted to making lots of Asian cuisine now. So this would be more likely my christmas (and new year...) foods. She always make lots of them >< At first I was anticipating this because it's rare for me and my family to actually enjoy sushi and its friends. But then it's like everyday is nothing without sushi and sushi... :| They all taste good tho! If it wasn't for the sake of mom's new business I guess she wouldn't dare to make all of these. Don't know whether I should be thankful or not for that lol.

Anyways, I'll be posting very soon for the report of my new year celebration. So stay tuned! xx

8 comments

  1. Beautiful pics and post! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm that post just made me so hungry hahaha! Even after christmas!! I've started following you on Bloglovin btw! Hope you can follow back :-)!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom made all these foods? woooow sushi is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This food looks divine! I just want to eat everything up!

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks scrumptious! I just want to eat everything up

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. like sushi!! nice! O.O

    Visoo
    http://madeinvisoo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete