random shots, don't ask me why I post these
One of my friend said I shouldn't really bring my camera wherever I go because that kind of looked overrated. Well, I wanted to reply him so badly but I stopped myself before the word war occured. The biggest reason why I love to capture any moments—even if that moment is not so important—is because I have a blog and I have the obligation to share something on my blog whatever it is. They don't understand it and said my passion for my blog is something really stupid. I wonder if I tell them I'm a fashion blogger too, what will they reaction be? The people around me is so weird lol. Anyway, many many big thank's to Nadia of Glam Rock Lady, been awhile since the last time I got an award :D Probably because I always have problem to write down the next nominees ^^ But this time I promise I'll follow all the rules:
1. Bloggers nominate other up-and-coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award.
2. If you receive the Liebster, you must:
- Tell 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and make sure you notify them.
So here are another 11 random facts about me:
1. I think it's really weird of me for having different kinds of facial expressions and it can easily change from one atmosphere to another situation. When I take photos with my friends, I look so messed-up. But if I take self shots by myself, I look totally awesome B) My parents should definitely explain that.
2. I totally believe in karma. I used to be an antis for K-pop. But now I find myself attracted so damn much to it xD And who ever thought I would be biased over a forever young guy like Kim Ryeowook? He's 26 and looking so young.
3. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like Nicki Minaj.
4. I'm stupidly trying to get all EXO members' names in my head by this week. They only have 12 members unlike Super Junior but their faces are hard to remember.
5. I start forgetting important things easily. Well, a year older means quick memory~
7. I ever once tried to do suicide.
8. I pretend I'm Adele and Celine Dion when in shower. I think about my whole life and what will happen next. Like all teenagers, bathroom seems to be the perfect place to discuss everything with yourself.
9. I'm so good in gadgets. I love android phones, I support Samsung, all my electronic stuffs are from them and I guess I'm the only one who doesn't pro Apple.
10. I can speak English fluently. Though I'm not so good if you give me TOEFL test, but believe me it's just a piece of paper with grammars. Real person talk in real life to see how good they are.
11. I'm happy for what I was back then, what I am now, and sure for what I'll be later.
Questions from the nominator:
Who is your favorite blogger?
- Ilene of Much Love, Illy.
Where are you from?
- Athens, Greece but I'm currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What is your favorite moment in your life?
- Those moments when I'm so happy without any reasons. I like that ;)
What do your think about yourself?
- I'm so beautiful, sensual, attractive, and gorgeous even with my dark skin. I'm the smartest and yet the craziest human being. I'm multi-talented. I have a lot of things that I can be proud of. I'm happy for being a Navartierre. I'm glad cuz I was born as who I am today!
Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- It's hard to pick as my favourites keep changing over times. Danielle Craig and Angelina Jolie.
Who inspires you the most?
- I probably inspire myself a lot ;p
What do you think about haters?
- Soon or later, they're going to like me. In force. By me~~
- All shoes designers are my fave.
Describe your style?
- One thing you should remember, I can never go right with vintage, retro, and anything that was created far away before I was born in this world. This includes my music taste. I'm all about modern lifestyle and glamour things. I'm a solid future lady. But don't get me wrong. I enjoy seeing people in any style even if I dislike it ^^
What is the first thing that you put in your bag?
- Phones, cameras, and wallet.
What is your currently favorite outfit?
- I'm going to reveal it soon on the blog. It has animal prints!
And the nominees shall answer these 11 questions as well. They are... *drum rolls*
Yup, and that's all for today! Getting ready for tomorrow for another day for school. Hope the flood in Jakarta will be all gone by morning O:) Have a relaxing Sunday! xoxo