February 24, 2014

I do these stuffs too


I remember I've started collecting comic books since I was 6 until now. I admit it the influence came from my cousin. Oh now everything seems coming from my cousin (talking about she's a law graduate and I soon will take her path too!). Must say I wasn't that fond of the Japanese until I started collecting comics. I read so many of them ranging from shoujo to shounen-ai. And trust me, I once dreamed of being a mangaka lol. I really love Japanese comic because their story plot are awesome, their drawings are to-die-for, not to mention how legendary some comics are. Like Conan, Naruto, and the inspiration for Michael Bay's movie, Transformer. So I was digging through my sketch books and found a series of my old drawings. I used to draw a lot but now I've stopped because, well, can't find the right time to start again :( I thought of getting into the school of manga here in Jakarta but mom never let me haha. Here, have a peek!

Aretha Edfrant of ELFORIANS


Oh my God look at this! xD Aside from drawing manga I also love writing stories and I've had this dream of having my own novel. The story is called ELFORIANS and is still a draft in my computer, but trust me the story idea is really cool >< I had troubles picturing my novel characters and so I poured all the ideas into manga and what you're seeing above is the girls characters :) It's really amateur omg and I put illogical numbers for their heights and weights lmao pardon me. The main character is Sera, the one in the middle, the rest of the girls are her witch-friends.

Mevha Najo of ELFORIANS


Okay I still remember clearly the first reason why I drew her. I was watching AVATAR: The Last Airbender and there she was, Azula of the Fire Nation, my all-time favourite girl character from that cartoon and I loved the way her hair tied upwards, leaving some hanging on both her sides. And I tried to imply the hair style to my character here... which probably not the same aka failed? Idk. This is Misa Claire, a character from my another story (which I forgot the title...) but one thing for sure is she's a demon.

Tara is also a demon, similar creature to Misa Claire

I hope I can start drawing manga and characters again soon. My hands are getting rigid when it comes to drawing and I really want to feel the sensation of finishing a character within a day ^^ So does any of you do something like this too? And what do you think about my oh so amateur drawings?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great to have hobbies. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cute blog!
    you are so talented yet sweet girl =)
    keep blogging.. we love your arts !
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    be friend? tell me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...