April 19, 2014

Postponed


I could finally celebrate my birthday properly with my family last night. Mom and dad promised we would go somewhere to eat after the national exam, so I asked them again yesterday and we headed to eat ramen. It's been a while since I last went out with my family, and I miss it. Dad's getting busier day by day, he's got new projects coming and spent more time at his office even on Saturdays. Mom just started new business and she's always busy making orders and barely have time to accompany me window shopping like we used to. It's good that my family slowly have their own stuffs to do, but we barely have time to go out like this :c

Anyway, sending my deepest condolences for the victims of the Sewol accident. The news is still flashing through my twitter's timeline and the more I read about its update, the more my heart torn apart. I see them on TV and the act of the victims' relatives makes me cry. I can't even imagine if I have to lose my brother in that ship and waiting for him to return with the slightest miracle. #PrayForSouthKorea

Unbranded shirt and jeans, Elizabeth bag and shoes

Last night's #ootd, proudly sponsored by my beloved partner in crime, Tara. She gave me this super comfortable semi-shirt cardigan and it's oversized, hanging loosely from my body and doesn't give me fat effect lmao. Totally loving its material I swear it's really good for night out or simply day out with your friends I'm so happy that my best friend actually knows my style haha xD

5 comments:

  1. The ramen looks real good. Thanks again for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome! ^^

      Delete
  2. Delicious post!!! thank you so much for your comment!!
    I like your blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi darling, the food looks good, yum

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.