May 16, 2014

First rule of trusting other people: "don't"

Sometimes I wonder what makes a clique, click with the entire clique members.

Is it their money? Their cars? Their social reputation? Their sickeningly smart brain?

Because I have all of them, yet I'm always left behind like I'm some unwanted creature in the society. I was such an awkward person and very introvert back when I was still a blunt kid in elementary school. I had no friends to remember, had no good memories to reminisce at, had no memorable people to miss; I had nothing. All I did was study study and study because I had no friends to spend my time with, literally. It's not like I was disliked for my behavior because I remember they still talked to me. But at some points in my life, I never happened to like any of my elementary school friends.

Frankly speaking, I'm not afraid to talk about other people here in the blog. Because it has been my number one rule: if you're bad to me, I'll blog about you. And these people, are bad. Especially the girls. They're mean and I don't understand why on earth they still treat me like how they used to years ago. I mean, it's been fucking 6 years since we last saw each other, and yet when I met them yesterday, I still felt so left out and unwanted. I tried so hard to talk to them, to interact with them. I was more than happy to finally see them again. But they weren't. They just talked and talked and talked. They ignored me.

I'm glad they weren't my friends at the first place. I don't like having friends who talk back when I'm not looking and then sugar-coat everything when I'm around. Because these girls, are so much like that...

Last picture blurred. You know why...

Soooo I was so excited to see the boys yesterday because we never met each other before after we graduated from elementary school! One of them has even graduate from high school and is already studying in university aww so envy >< I'm not gonna miss them for sure lmao I don't like telling people I have a past with them because it hurts so much and I'm not even sure if they actually think I exist in their life. I feel much better to erase those girls from my life because they give nothing but miserable life.

But I'm gonna miss the boys. So see you boys on top! xo

1 comment:

  1. I thank God because my senior high school friends dont talk about me behind. My junior high school friends did. Idk what's wrong from me. But they hated me. But now not any longer. Maybe everyone is growing up? idk. fortunately my elementary school friends are nice. But few (it's really few) of them are like the girls and yeah, they're girls haha boys are the best indeed but other girls are nice too.

    xoxo
    http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx